DVDVR Message Board

July Wrestling Catch-All

I always thought Rosey was the worst name they came up with.  Like, are you really going to take a guy named Rosey seriously.  Yeah, yeah, I know Rosey Grier, but the last two famous folks with the name Rosey/Rosie were Roseanne Barr (Often called Rosie by her friends) and Rosie O'Donnell.  It's basically the equivalent of naming a tough ass-kicker Oprah.

#askdixie is one of the best things I've ever seen on Twitter.

Yes.  Yes it is.

If Dixie Carter were considered half-way decent and more people actually liked TNA, there would be people whining about how some of those tweets displayed an appalling amount of misogyny.

• Like 1

Agreed.  I don't get the humor in asking someone if they took it up the butt in a Burger King bathroom.  Attack here know weakness of running a horrible business.  It is right there and soooo easy. 

What if they managed a McDonalds?

I saw this news bit and got a good laugh.

- For what it's worth, The Sun newspaper in the UK reports that former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler may be returning to the company. Their report says WWE officials want to pair Stacy with Daniel Bryan. The Sun says:"Stacy is considering lots of offers from WWE to capitalize on her name. She was one of WWE’s most-loved divas and this is the perfect time to get her back, as she has never been more famous than since she dated George Clooney. They’re convinced a return would attract hundreds of thousands of viewers."

If they get her back, I guess we know there will be a seaon 2 of Total Divas.

That is, as Dan Savage would say, leotarded.  What would Stacy Kiebler have to offer at this point?  What has she done outside of George Clooney and a guest shot on How I Met your Mother since she left?

That is, as Dan Savage would say, leotarded.  What would Stacy Kiebler have to offer at this point?  What has she done outside of George Clooney and a guest shot on How I Met your Mother since she left?

Meltzer has mentioned she was hosting some kind of game show, IIRC.