DVDVR Message Board

July Wrestling Catch-All

Didn't they literally fly in the entire healthy, active roster every week for years, before someone finally realized it would cut costs to leave the non-booked guys at home?

Didn't they literally fly in the entire healthy, active roster every week for years, before someone finally realized it would cut costs to leave the non-booked guys at home?

Yep.  They also (allegedly) were giving plane tickets to guys who lived locally or could drive to the show. 

What is Evan Bourne's status these days?  He hasn't wrestled a WWE show in about 18 months, has he?  I remember him wrestling one or two shows in NXT about 4 months ago, but I don't think he's been active there since.

• Like 1

When did The Ultimate Warrior decide that he wasn't going to try to speak with every other word being something you need a Dictionary to define anymore? Anyone else remember that? There for awhile he was all about trying to sound smart by using big words. It was hilarious.

I'm surprised Warrior would do anything with WWE again after they buried on him that Warrior DVD. Maybe it's all water under the bridge now? With that interview & him being in the new video game, maybe he'll also get inducted next year into the WWE Hall of Fame.

I'd love to see Warrior make an appearance on WWE TV again after all these years.  I know his wrestling days are probably behind him, but I'd love to see him make that entrance again.  As it is, my kids are already excited to have  him in WWE 2K14, him running out on Raw would be icing on the cake.

I'd love to see Warrior make an appearance on WWE TV again after all these years.  I know his wrestling days are probably behind him, but I'd love to see him make that entrance again.  As it is, my kids are already excited to have  him in WWE 2K14, him running out on Raw would be icing on the cake.

He should run in, run around the ring, and run out.

Then every so often during various backstage interviews, he should be seen just streaking across the frame.

And once during one of the shots coming back from break where they show the outside of the arena, he should be running around it.

• Like 6

He should run in, run around the ring, and run out.

Then every so often during various backstage interviews, he should be seen just streaking across the frame.

And once during one of the shots coming back from break where they show the outside of the arena, he should be running around it.

Unfortunately he might need some new knees for that to happen.

Unless they maybe shoot only above the waist and have him ride a segway or something. 

• Like 4

Guessing WWE is going to do a new DVD set for Warrior and disown the old one,

Didn't Warrior end up suing them over the DVD because it violated the settlement of their 2000 lawsuit (which in turn may have dragged on from 1996) where WWE and Warrior agreed to "stop disparaging each other in the media"?  I think Warrior ended up having to pay $20k in lawyer fees when his 2006 case was thrown out in Arizona.