DVDVR Message Board

July Wrestling Catch-All

Wait, why did they have a wood chopping contest? Is this what normal people do?

Bryan was raised in Washington State. I'm not sure they have electricity. Your Axe wielding skills are important when you're fighting bears to stay alive.
  • Like 4

In a real world(ish) environment like that D-Bry is way more intimidating than Cena. Cena looks like your average gym meathead while Bryan looks like a crazy survivor man dude who may kill you and dump you in the woods, but at the very least he looks like a dude who could hold his own in a fight while Cena looks like a guy who'd yell alot but make sure his "boys" held him back.

Hahahaha come on.

• Like 1

In a real world(ish) environment like that D-Bry is way more intimidating than Cena. Cena looks like your average gym meathead while Bryan looks like a crazy survivor man dude who may kill you and dump you in the woods, but at the very least he looks like a dude who could hold his own in a fight while Cena looks like a guy who'd yell alot but make sure his "boys" held him back.

Hahahaha come on.

Every fight I have seen the big dude has gotten his ass kicked. Being strong doesn't mean you can fight. Cena looks like the typical muscled up guy who talks big but has never been in a fight in his life.

Bryan definitely looks like he could star in a film version of The Last of Us.

• Like 1

Hahahaha come on.

Every fight I have seen the big dude has gotten his ass kicked. Being strong doesn't mean you can fight. Cena looks like the typical muscled up guy who talks big but has never been in a fight in his life.

I don't know where you're getting this from, he's a tough dude. Bryan is a vegan and a beard wearer.

Am I the only one who dug Rodney Mack? Intimidating looking dude who barked, and beat the shit out of jobbers? Dude couldn't get over for shit, but I liked his ring work with the right opponents.

• Like 2

When he first showed up I thought Rodney Mack was gonna be a star. He had a good look and was physical but I think it was one of those instances of putting a guy on TV without a real good plan. He did the white boy challenge and got fed to Goldberg and after that he kind of drifted around. Sad to think that the same kind of thing still happens in WWE though it seems like HHH is trying to change that.

Also, DB hasn't been a vegan for a while. Soy allergy.

When the board was down, there was a website that lasted about 2 days (then they pussied out) called exvegans.com that was designed to public ally shame vegans who went back to eating meat. Bryan was on it. Pretty damn hilarious.

Beards add +3 to your manliness.

Nope, they're a crutch for those not manly enough to stand alone.

With the recent "trend" of guys having scraggly, ridiculously long & poorly kept beards, I tend to agree with FSW here. 

guy with a long beard = girl that reads comic books.

Real men with beards keep them well groomed. 

• Like 1

When the board was down, there was a website that lasted about 2 days (then they pussied out) called exvegans.com that was designed to public ally shame vegans who went back to eating meat. Bryan was on it. Pretty damn hilarious.

http://youtu.be/viUon8EY0Rs

Also, I don't care how scraggly it looks, look at my avatar and tell me that isn't a GD MAN.

• Like 1

www.animalliberationfrontline.com/how-i-baited-the-media-into-showing-slaughterhouse-footage-to-over-200000-people/A guy involved with the site says it was a publicity stunt.

Beards add +3 to your manliness.

Nope, they're a crutch for those not manly enough to stand alone.

With the recent "trend" of guys having scraggly, ridiculously long & poorly kept beards, I tend to agree with FSW here. 

guy with a long beard = girl that reads comic books.

Real men with beards keep them well groomed. 

Whoa. What's that all about?