DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-9-15

MGFanJay

- I could watch Paige all day long, too.  There's just something about her mannerisms that connects with me.  I also find the Bellas easy to root against, so I'm all for this continuing.

I'm (probably vainly) hoping that the Bellas' double-teaming leads to Paige getting familial backup in the form of her mother at Wrestlemania.

Saraya kicking Nikki or Brie right in the babymaker would make me have to buy the Blu Ray version of the show.

• Like 1

I didn't even remember RAW still existed until noticing this thread was growing and checking the date and realizing this thread is not from last week.

That's never happened before and it has to be a bad sign. is anyone else now keeping up with RAW by reading this thread and then deciding if any one segment is worth watching?

Yep.  DVR RAW every week and end up deleting it the next Monday without watching a single moment of it.  The only episode I've actually watched this year was the post-Rumble "snow-in" and even then I FFWDed through 2/3 of it.  And judging by the RAW ratings this week, we aren't the only ones.

He may not be the best in the ring, but I'm digging Bray Wyatt's run as a dominant heel. Seems like it's been a while since they gave someone such a consistent no BS push, even if it's just so he gets fed to Taker.

Edit: Haha, did I just call going 50/50 with Ambrose and a couple of wins a consistent push? How short my memory has become...

There are already so many people with the word 'Big' in their nickname, Big Red had to lose his gimmick after a week. Someone buy Vince a thesaurus for his Birthday.

Also Taker is technically still the Biggest Dog in a Yard, isn't he? Which would make Roman the second biggest dog. Or the largest bitch.

The Big Man is much cooler cuz it's hossier.

If Reigns were like an American version of The Big Man from Chewin' The Fat, that would be amazing.

"Flattery's like pish in a pool to the Big Man"

Give this gimmick to Sheamus. Hell they kinda did with that hilariously bad 1800 FELLA commercial. Sheamus is at his best when he's kicking people in the face or theatening to kick them in the face.

Also I'm in tears from laughing so hard at that. I had never heard of that show before but I'm gonna have to find it now.

Quick RAW thoughts.

The Roman DERP sign was tremendous. I think Daniel Bryan will probably be worthy of a Nobel Prize nomination for the carry job he will probably do at Fastlane. Roman Reigns:Entitled Douchebag is going to be an amazing gimmick after Wrestlemania when he takes Rollins spot in the Authority.

Damien Mizdow is going to have one of the all time great meltdowns on The Miz and the crowd will eat it up. The Miz is really settling back in as a great asshole.

I like how they flew Brock in unannounced for a Heyman promo but at the same time wouldn't fly Sting in for his "response" to Triple H. Why did they even have Brock there? Keep him off tv till at least after Fastlane.

Poor Dolph Ziggler. Once again they have screwed what should have been him getting a rocketship push after Survivor Series. I wonder if he's counting down the days on his contract till he can leave and go freelance like Del Rio.

I'm guessing Bray/Taker is happening. I want Bray to win and for him to take all of Taker's powers in the post match. Supernatural Max Cady would be an amazng thing to behold.

I like how they flew Brock in unannounced for a Heyman promo but at the same time wouldn't fly Sting in for his "response" to Triple H. Why did they even have Brock there? Keep him off tv till at least after Fastlane.

This bothered me too. They were saving up Brock's appearances for that? He should beat someone up *every single time* he shows up.

• Like 1

This bothered me too. They were saving up Brock's appearances for that? He should beat someone up *every single time* he shows up.

Or at least have him be a guest on Miz TV so he can throw a sofa at Miz again.

• Like 2