DVDVR Message Board

This Offseason In NFL Stupidity

RIPPA

Rebecca Lopez

Dallas PD sources say Denver Broncos CB Aqib Talib & his brother are under investigation for an agg assault early this AM at a nightclub.

https://twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/585839468344664064?s=09

Le'Veon Bell suspended 3 games (and docked a 4th pay check) for violating substance-abuse policy

(This is the carry over from the DUI charge last summer)

LeGarrette Blount got one game from the same incident

HOLY Hell...

Jason Galvin @JGalvinKGET

BREAKING: Lawrence Phillips (yes, the Nebraska running back), is under investigation for murdering his cellmate at Kern Valley State Prison

https://twitter.com/JGalvinKGET/status/587747531976609792

So, in this offseason in NOT stupidity, Jameis scored a completely respectable 27 on the Wonderlic.

To put that in context, Peyton and Brees scored a 28, Flacco a 27, Big Ben a 25(!) and Eli a 39 (!!!!).

I bet Hernandez is wishing he'd got tried in Florida.

But, yeah: thank God. Guy may legit be a serial killer.

As numerous people have pointed out on social media, there needs to be a 30-for-30 about how Urban Meyer kept the 08-09 Gators under wraps.

I bet Hernandez is wishing he'd got tried in Florida.

But, yeah: thank God. Guy may legit be a serial killer.

As numerous people have pointed out on social media, there needs to be a 30-for-30 about how Urban Meyer kept the 08-09 Gators under wraps.

Tim Tebow, the Pounceys, Percy, and #81 is quite the cast of characters.  I'm all the way in on that one.

Seriously, looking at this case, Hernandez might as well worn a sign saying "IT WAS ME!"

-He left an astonishing amount of DNA evidence of the scene and in the rental car

-was caught on camera several times tampering with evidence. Including OUTSIDE THE POLICE STATION.

-didn't notice in the car that a scared Odin was texting his sister to tell him who he was with in case anything happened (which, yeah, it did.)

It's like the man had never seen an episode of CSI or 48 Hours in his life.