DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING PICTURES

So he makes more as a paramedic than he does in TNA right. Unless he's a volunteer and even then he probably still does.

Also with CT and football, there's this literal broadcast dividing line when it comes to who are Giants/Jets fans and Pats fans. It's all about how far the radio and tv signals reach. Simply put where you live mostly likely determined who you rooted for.

Yeah, that also explains how the Berkshires are filled with NYC sports fans, they're in the Albany, NY media market. 

Of course, I wonder if people in the Plattsburgh, NY area are Boston sports fans since they're in the Burlington, Vermont media market. The Burlington media market extends into New Hampshire as well so their coverage is pretty biased towards Boston spots. 

I lived in Albany for a while and traveled all over the Eastern half of upsate NY for work, and sports allegiance is basically split 40/40/20 between New York City, New England and Buffalo no matter where you are.

so I stole that pic from imgur, someone had shopt it and put it in a reply to a comment under the pic of Rock/Reigns in most whatever of the day today...anyway...It made me realize that it's 2015, wrestling fans have internet and there are a lot of people that have not smartened up to the business...It's mind-boggling really

"For just $9.99, The Rock will endorse YOU for a promotion at your job."

Bad move. Your co-workers will see right through it and turn on you. They know you're management's golden boy. Your body of work isn't nearly as strong as some of the others in the office. You show up late, leave early, turn in work late, have poor attendance, etc.