DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING PICTURES

I like how all of you are acting like it was Hacksaw's coke instead of Sheiky Baby's. Not like I doubt he did it back then, but...

Factually speaking, it was Sheik's cocaine blow but Duggan's marijuana reefer for the arrest. I am sure they respected the rules of hospitality.

Please tell me this is just before his infamous arrest. I am seeing in my head The Iron Sheik just off camera cutting a promo on a pimply faced park worker after looking through one of those souvenir racks for a little license plate that says 'KHOSROW'. He's got a fanny pack with a Proto Pipe, a pack of Sno Seals and 14 Crunch bars in it, and the cooler is packed with ice and beer in the trunk of the Tercel. Somewhere a state trooper is reading a Sports Review Wrestling magazine, unaware of his date with destiny...

- RAF

Unfortunately, it can't be. Duggan's run as King Duggan was in '89. Duggan and Sheiky baby were busted together in '87.

Dammit, why must you all trample on my particular flavorful medley of reality & kayfabe & fantasy? If I want to miserably grounded, I would be watching RAW.

- dang,

RAF

I feel like this was brought up years ago and I know it's nitpicking. Why do some/most of Brets early singlets always have the skull terribly off center. I'd imagine back then it was just a cheap iron on that he had to guesstimate where to put it. It's cooler than a lot of the lame gear back then but come on like nobody was gonna notice?