DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING PICTURES

Tank is slowly morphing into Joe Don Baker from Mitchell.

You're going making me dig up my review of that movie and Baby Oil Joe Don, aren't you?

That movie and its followup, Final Justice, are amazing.  At least if you're watching the MST versions.

eat eat eat eat

eat eat eat eat

munch munch munch munch

chew chew chew chew

• Like 2

Didn't that happen during his break between January and April of 2000?

If so, then the answer is:

30.jpg

February 20th 2000 -- in fairness, Disco Inferno and Bob Mould of Hüsker Dü were also part of the booking committee around ze time.

12.jpg

I know I've told it before, but this pic makes me want to tell my Tank Abbott story.  So when WCW Nitro hit our little hamlet in the Summer of 2000, a bunch of us stood alongside the barricades and watched the wrestlers show up.  Tank Abbott got out of his car and some guy started to wave at him, and his friend stopped him and said in a grave voice "Don't wave at him, he's crazy.  He might try to attack you."  My brother, all of 12 years old, thinks this is hilarious and yells "Tank Abbott!" and he spins around with that evil Tank Abbott look on his face, stares at my brother and says in his deeply serious, gravelly voice "Y'all come here to see Three Count dance?!" to huge cheers from all of us standing by.

• Like 5