DVDVR Message Board

NHL - February 2015

Dolfan in NYC

As a token of their appreciation for their STH the Devils raised the price of tickets for next season (goes up from $23 to $25 for me). I can understand why they had to do so, what with the dynamic and entertaining product they are putting on the ice. Seriously this is something you would expect from the Dolans or Wilponzis.

I'm sure the Leafs will bow their heads in shame and apologize for this season and then come back with a 15% increase since they need to make up the money they lost when the Canadian dollar went down in value

Are MLSE the Dolans of Canada or are the Dolans the MLSE of America? Canadian dollar plummeting is fortuitous for me because I'll be there next week to see Steelheads play the Otters. Trout have game worns of several legit prospects for less than $120 US and I plan on getting one.

I LOVE DON CHERRY DEFENDER OF CUTE LOVEABLE ADDORABLE SEALS!!! BOO RON MACLEAN FOR EATING A CUTE LOVEABLE SEAL!!! Also Don lowered the boom on Evander Kane as well.

I always love it when Don calls out people for acting like jerks since even his own autobiographies admit he basically got fired in Boston for being a jerk to his bosses.

I have to talk about this because, well, the Oilers are terrible. To the weirdos that want us to move Taylor Hall, take a good look at us without him.

I always love it when Don calls out people for acting like jerks since even his own autobiographies admit he basically got fired in Boston for being a jerk to his bosses.

I have to talk about this because, well, the Oilers are terrible. To the weirdos that want us to move Taylor Hall, take a good look at us without him.

Harry Sinden and Jeremy Jacobs are two of the most vile people in all of hockey so I don't blame Don one bit.

The Hurricanes have suddenly turned into a competent, hard-working hockey team. They're 9-3-3 since January and have (according to TSN) gotten almost half of their points for the year in this stretch.

That's pretty crazy.

I think Jordan Staal coming back, Eric Staal shifting to the wing and the team finally buying into Peters's system is paying off. Despite the scores of last night's game and the Anahiem game a few days ago, they aren't a team that scores a lot of goals.

It's a shame that the team is clicking so well so close to the trade deadline. Sekera and Tlusty are both goners.

I really hope they can capitalize on this momentum somehow.

Fresh off solid wins over Colorado and Arizona, Detroit was briefly atop the Eastern Conference. The Wings get their top two goalies back this week. Things are really looking up for the Winged Wheel.

Good amount of Oilers fans here tonight. I will be shocked if there are more than 9k total here tonight. DFA hope you guys put on a show tonight, need breathing room in the McDavid Sweepstakes! ;-)

Bob McKenzieVerified account@TSNBobMcKenzie

Also, I said CAR now has Andrej Sekera on the market. CAR tried to sign him but he was looking for "Marc Staal money," aka $5.5M to $6M AAV.

He makes something resembling sense for the Blues with Kirk out, and that defense when Kirk gets back would be stupid good.

45]

Bob McKenzieVerified account@TSNBobMcKenzie

Also, I said CAR now has Andrej Sekera on the market. CAR tried to sign him but he was looking for "Marc Staal money," aka $5.5M to $6M AAV.

Sabres have actually made some astute moves over the past few years. Getting rid of Sekera wasn't one of them.