DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

WWE at times pisses me off with regards to wrestlers and their weight.

I hear JR (who I know doesn't work for them) say that guys need to have a unique look, out of one side of his mouth.

Then he talks about how Kevin Owens needs to get in better shape (or WWE dumps Hero).

The two most organic stars of the last few years -- Punk and Bryan -- were not 6-4, 275 pounds.

They want it both ways. 

Holy shit.  I need to hire Jimmy Hart to jump around behind me at work, maybe in a meeting, cheering me on via the megaphone.  "YOU GOT EM BABY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Really, he's worth it just to have him running around with your face and/or brand logo airbrushed onto his jacket.  VISUAL IMPRESSIONS

Apparently, Phil and Colt are being sued by the wwe doctor for defamation/slander/ ... Based on what they said on the podcast about how Punk's medical issues were treated.

(I though there was an omnibus punk thread, but i didnt see it.)

That seems like a rock the company probably wouldn't want to turn over (much like the independent contractor issue).

I probably wouldn't be poking the proverbial bear if I were the WWE. The lawyers working Vito's CTE lawsuit against the WWE are looking to find other ex-workers to join up. Adding Punk as a plaintiff would give the suit a hell of a lot more credibility.

• Like 1

What a weird news story - the doctor is claiming that Punk never mentioned a fatty tissue to him, "let a lone a purple, baseball-sized lump".

The doctor is flat out saying Punk never brought up his infection at all to him, the thing that supposedly could have killed Punk and kept him ill...

I wonder if they'll show the tape of Punk shitting himself on SmackDown as evidence of Punk under the influence of the nonexistent prescribed antibiotics given by Dr. Amann. Maybe last week's "Z-pack!" chants really got to him.

I wonder if this Doc did this outside of the WWE without their legal help. Now that Punk is in UFC, he's got access to The Ferritta Brother's and their pitball legal teams. That right there shows he isn't competent. But if Punk was given the much malined ZPACK and I'm sure can show video or photographic proof of wrestling with the huge staph infection, wouldn't that help Punk's defense?