DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

"Hey, let's make the fans not care about that guy who headlined about 10 PPVs the past two years, ended more Raw segments than anyone in a decade other than John Cena, and booked to win two matches at WrestleMania, ending the show in triumph."

Uh huh. I'm sure that's the thought process there. That makes a lot of sense.

What's your explanation for Bryan going out of the Rumble when he did, then?

To get you all riled up?

You are a treasure.

Look, I'm sorry your favorite play-fighter lost. Hopefully things will be better for you.

• Like 1

"Hey, let's make the fans not care about that guy who headlined about 10 PPVs the past two years, ended more Raw segments than anyone in a decade other than John Cena, and booked to win two matches at WrestleMania, ending the show in triumph."

To get you all riled up? Because they have a plan for Roman Reigns and want Bryan to do something else for a bit? Because Bryan just came back from a year-long injury? And then after Mania season starts-up, they'll see where he's at physically and go from there?

This probably is their thought process, but I think it's wrong. Bryan is hotter than Roman right now. And coming back from injury, more people wanted to see Bryan vs. Brock than Roman vs. Brock. WWE was given a gift, and they threw it away to go with their original plan, which I think is a worse option. I don't hate Roman, but going with Bryan was the much easier (and hotter) option for them.

To get you all riled up?

You are a treasure.

Look, I'm sorry your favorite play-fighter lost. Hopefully things will be better for you.

The funny part is you say this sort of thing and then act all wounded when people call you out for trolling. Last of the gimmick posters.

• Like 8

FUCK YOU BOTH.

MORE TALK ABOUT BARON CORBIN. OR ANYTHING ELSE.

I kinda love Corbin. Go watch that tag match he was in with Sawyer Fulton against Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger (RIP). I have to rewatch it. But my first take was that it was REALLY good.

Man, I don't agree with Gregg at all, but I really feel for him when some of you start to gang up on him and make it personal.

Yep. I'm making it personal with "Sorry your favorite play-fighter lost. Hope things go better for you."

That was in retalition to your post and you know it.

Man, I don't agree with Gregg at all, but I really feel for him when some of you start to gang up on him and make it personal.

Yep. I'm making it personal with "Sorry your favorite play-fighter lost. Hope things go better for you."

You're a treasure as well.

• Like 1

Baron Corbin is the current epitome of the guy who does a few things incredibly well. And he's learning. Duder needs to get in touch with Goldust on how to throw proper punches. Then give Edge a call for moveset advice. Baron Corbin could easily add an electric chair drop, a lung blower, and a few other things to his arsenal to at least get him through some 10 minute matches.

Thank you.

Baron Corbin is the current epitome of the guy who does a few things incredibly well. And he's learning. Duder needs to get in touch with Goldust on how to throw proper punches. Then give Edge a call for moveset advice. Baron Corbin could easily add an electric chair drop, a lung blower, and a few other things to his arsenal to at least get him through some 10 minute matches.

If they want him to wrestle 10 minute matches, they have to put him in 10 minute matches. The one with Neville is a start, but they can't be going back to more 2-3 minute matches with Bull afterwards.

Thank you.

OMG WHY U RETALITNG ME

You mean the post were he asked a legitimate question?