DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Jake Something should have teamed with Vincent Nothing.

Hey whatever happened to Vincent Nothing?

Nothing. 

Retired in 2010 then came back for another two matches for AIW in 2011. Spoke to him around the end of 2009 and he really wasn't big on dealing with promotors all over the country, I'm guessing that was a reason for his retiring. He was into MMA at the time, don't know if he ever did anything with that. 

So, you can confirm then that, nothing from Nothing leaves nothing? 

• Like 1

I was also at the Superkick'd show on Saturday. Had a great time and the show was really good but the venue needed way more chairs and I now know there is a wrestler named "Jake Something" and that might be the worst name I've ever heard.

I'd forgotten about him. Dumb name but worth it for the crowd chanting "Something! Something! Something!"

Jake Something should have teamed with Vincent Nothing.

Hey whatever happened to Vincent Nothing?

Nothing. 

Retired in 2010 then came back for another two matches for AIW in 2011. Spoke to him around the end of 2009 and he really wasn't big on dealing with promotors all over the country, I'm guessing that was a reason for his retiring. He was into MMA at the time, don't know if he ever did anything with that. 

He had a couple MMA matches between 2010 and 2012.  Don't think he's fought since summer 2012.  He opened a gym in Ohio, last I heard

You think the WWE would let someone mock HHH? For all the lame jokes Cena cuts about women, there has to be a reason he hasn't gone full Jericho 2001 on Steph. She was in charge back then.

... Ducking hell, the WWE hasn't changed in 15 years. So why are praising HHH now?

Speaking of WWE letting themselves get mocked. There's a photo on the site right now, not really buried, of Reigns after the Rumble right next to the "If Reigns wins, we riot" sign.

Next you're going to tell me that WWE has shown signs that people were holding that says "If Cena Wins, we riot". By the way isn't that a troll of the Philly fans because there was no rioting. Pussies