DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/20/15

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing March 20, 2015 from London at the Wembley

*Austin Aries came to the ring for a promo. The BDC have stolen his feast or fired briefcase and he wants it back. Samoa Joe & Low Ki came out with it. Aries challenged Ki to a match for the briefcase and the X Division Title but instead got Joe..

*Austin Aries def. Samoa Joe via DQ when Low Ki interfered. Aries fought back and Ki accidentally hit Joe with the briefcase. Aries capitalized and took back his briefcase. Rockstar Spud then came out to cash in his feast or fired briefcase!

*Rockstar Spud def. Low Ki after a Shiranui to become the new TNA X Division Champion

*Taryn Terrell def. Gail Kim & Awesome Kong with a rollup on Gail to retain the knockouts championship

*Magnus & Bram brawled out from the backstage to ringside. Magnus beat Bram with chair shots as Mickie James joined in the beating as well. Magnus laid out Bram with a powerbomb on the stage.

*James Storm (w/ The Revolution) def. Matt Hardy in a hardcore match. During the match, Storm used a cow bell and took a bump into thumbtacks. After the match, the Revolution went after Matt but Grado & The Wolves made the save.

*Kurt Angle def. Bobby Lashley via Ankle Lock submission to become the new TNA Worlds Heavyweight Champion!

• 1 month later...

Ultimate X was pretty fun. The comedy worked well and no one took stupid risks. Great hype throughout every segment for the World title match.  Joe-Aries wasn't much, but I liked Spud's title win. The Magnus-Bram brawl was a thing. Didn't really do much for me. The KOs 3-way was fantastic. Kong can't do much, but this was about as good a match as you're going to get with her.

Storm and Matt had a really stupid garbage match. It started with basic stuff and then they did a superplex chair bridge spot and a tack bump. Both meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and Matt shouldn't be taking stupid bumps at this stage in his career. Storm took the tacks and they got nothing out of it. It was a kickout and not even a dramatic one. Just such a stupid match given what TNA is and what the talent is really getting out of it money-wise.

Lashley-Angle was amazing. They gave it the biggest-match intro to date in the DA era. They started with logical wrestling stuff that worked to each man's strengths, and built to things like Germans. Loved the 2.9999 count off the spear. The hype for this match had it pegged as a great match and it was a step above that. The big intros helped and each man busted out new things here. Kurt did a crossbody, while Lashley went for a frog splash. The finish was great too - they built to each ankle lock, and then finally the grapevined ankle lock was once again the last bullet in the gun he needed to win. This was a great main event that was worth going out of your way to see - I'm glad I recorded it so I'll have an HD copy forever because if it was Kurt's last World title win, he did his damndest to make it a classic.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/03/tna-impact-wrestling-3-20-15.html

Screens -

248b23398537751.jpg  

78f2db398533897.jpg

58044f398536163.jpg

4c906e398536288.jpg

d749c4398536304.jpg

152956398536311.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dcsgq39lry3yuimrkfxz3i08ivw2r285

• Like 1

This show was pretty stacked. Enjoyed the knockouts, Taryn continues to look great every time.. loving her run so far. Joe/Aries was a solid 7 minute match.. cool pairing to end up being Joe's final TNA match. Storm/Matt packed a ton into their 6 minutes, didn't expect thumbtacks and all for that. Loved the main event with a great big time feel. Cool moment for Angle to be champ again. Pretty good stuff overall.