DVDVR Message Board

WWE NETWORK GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

On 11/4/2018 at 1:27 PM, Robert s said:

Does anyone here have problems with the "Continue Watching" feature? It stopped working for me on PS3 and PS4 a couple of days ago. I had problems with that in the past, though never longer than a day. It is still working via web-browser, but that does not really help much.

That's fine for me but one thing no one's gotten back to me on is why my smart TV's stream dies every time I pause it and claims I need to check my connection. I end up watching on PS3 and I don't think it looks as sweet

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretttttty sure we're getting part of the 12/29/85 Meadowlands show in that, which has, among other things, a Tully vs Magnum singles match (We don't have too many of those in full), and Roadies vs Russians. Don't quote me on it but I feel pretty good about it.

9 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I'm pretttttty sure we're getting part of the 12/29/85 Meadowlands show in that, which has, among other things, a Tully vs Magnum singles match (We don't have too many of those in full), and Roadies vs Russians. Don't quote me on it but I feel pretty good about it.

Based on the video in the link I think you are right.

Everything has a Christmas tie-in and there was definitely Tully cutting a promo on Magnum and a Roadies match

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Based on the video in the link I think you are right.

Everything has a Christmas tie-in and there was definitely Tully cutting a promo on Magnum and a Roadies match

The Rockers footage is from the 87 AWA Christmas show, a match that I don't think we have more than 20 mins of (out of 30). That card also has an Adonis vs Wahoo match that I don't think we have. No idea how much we're getting there. We might just get the clipped version of the tag. 

Fashion Files returns to WWE Network in Fashion Files: Cold Case Unit. In the first episode, airing on the network at 11 PM Eastern on Christmas Eve, the boys in blue will attempt to discover who threw the pie in Kevin Owens' face.

Also coming next week is a show with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows called Botch Club which... well, is exactly what it sounds like.

If we are giving the Good Brothers a show on the network(which we absolutely should), can we please get a return of Talking Shop? Or just the guys talking about whatever is on their minds  for a half hour? Hell, I could go for a repeat of the Steve Austin podcast and have them do some "novel reading" again.

• Like 1