DVDVR Message Board

WWE NETWORK GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

3 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Thanks, I've been running it through my PS4 so will check I can do that when I get home. Outside of just PPVs it'd be cool if you could just specify a year and get everything from that year

It should work on your PS4 because I know it does it on my XBOX (since that is how I have been doing the 205 Live episodes)

Pros and cons to this week's  Hidden Gem updates:

Pro: We get five gems.

Pro: They're a range of 00s developmental stuff (with an Omega/Woods E3 theme) and older things (with a father's day theme), which, in my mind, is the ideal to what we should get every week.

Pro: There's a Bob Orton Sr./Jr. segment from late 70s Florida which I don't think is readily available and sounds really fun.

Con: The other older matches are on youtube (being Hennigs vs Roadies and Bob/Brad vs Tully/Luger from the Crocket Cup)

Pro: Previously, we've only had a clipped pro shot (5 min out of 20) of the CC tag and a complete handheld. At first glance this is the entirety of the pro-shot of the CC match with full announcing.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 11:14 AM, JonnyLaw said:

I watched most of the Goldust episode this morning, and I think I could listen to Dustin talk shop for hours upon hours.

My favorite, besides his Dusty polka dot handkerchief, is his "please move please move please move" when he's about to literally run over Piper. That whole "fight" was such a clusterfuck. Nice to know it was a cluster from Dustin's POV, too. 

That was a good episode.

On 6/14/2018 at 3:14 PM, RIPPA said:

It should work on your PS4 because I know it does it on my XBOX (since that is how I have been doing the 205 Live episodes)

Either I’m missing something or being an idiot. This is what my PS4 layout looks like. If I go into an individual ppv I can choose a year, but I can’t choose a year then watch all shows from then as described

7181_CBE4_C312_4_CC1_A7_FD_625_D45_C0610

On my XBOX - It has Pay-Per-Views broken down by

WWE : WWE (Alternate Audio) : ECW : WCW

Then when I select one of those 4 - in the upper right is a drop down with the various years

I see yours is listing the PPVs alphabetically so either that is a PS4 thing or you guys have different abilities to sort (my is the default XBOX app way)

Yep, WWE Network support got back to me and it’s a PS4 thing for some reason - “We'll relay your experience on PlayStation to the the team.”

Who’d have thought it’d be a different app for each bit of hardware 

41 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Yep, WWE Network support got back to me and it’s a PS4 thing for some reason - “We'll relay your experience on PlayStation to the the team.”

Who’d have thought it’d be a different app for each bit of hardware 

Most apps have a team for each platform it's on, usually supported by the platform owner.  It's why the switch doesn't have Netflix it Yahoo yet.  Nintendo needs to update some of the built in apis for DRM.

Man they are not holding ANYTHING back on this Hardy's WWE 24.   Matt falling a sleep doing a DVD thing.  Talk about Sting vs Jeff when he was so pilled up Sting shoot pinned him.   Man this is like the time they destroyed Luger on Confidential only with a happy ending 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Man they are not holding ANYTHING back on this Hardy's WWE 24.   Matt falling a sleep doing a DVD thing.  Talk about Sting vs Jeff when he was so pilled up Sting shoot pinned him.   Man this is like the time they destroyed Luger on Confidential only with a happy ending 

I still can't get over seeing TNA footage on the network. 

I don't care about these guys much, but the show has kind of sucked me in. 

That whole thing was WONDERFUL! Awesome stuff for sure, covering the downfall in great detail and now the redemption. Cool to see/hear official footage of what Bischoff said to Sting and Jeff in the ring that night. With this airing after, seems weird that neither Hardy was on the PPV despite both being current champions. Loved revisiting the Final Deletion, that will always remain all time great. "Brother Nero.. I knew you'd come!"

• Like 2