DVDVR Message Board

WWE NETWORK GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Coming soon the WWE Shop:  The brand new "I subscribed to the Network since day one and all I got were these lousy emojis" tshirt!  It'll sell like hotcakes.

Though I gotta admit, the emojis aren't that bad for lazy texting.

The Network is going to have all of the Hall Of Fame ceremony's in full next month.

This makes me very, very happy.

Yeah unfortunately not.  The 1994, 1995, and 1996 versions are not there.  Since the full version of them hasn't seen the light of day that was the important ones.

Well, it looks as if the swank ass episodes of Mid-Atlantic and Mid-South that were up for Black History Month have been taken down. This fucking company infuriates me sometimes. They clearly have the territory stuff digitized, at least some of it, but refuse to put it up.

Craig Pittman was great, lots of cool suplexes and submissions. The world's best Taz.

Samoa Joe Brock Lesnar is the World's Best Taz.

I'm a day 1 subscriber but I haven't received anything.

Me neither.

This company, man.

I got it, actually! Check your trash. That's where mine was.

On another note, the Arrowhead Pond crowd sounded like they took a batch of NyQuil before WM XII except for whenever Jake the Snake would tease (or hit) the DDT. Is that one of the five most over moves in WWF/E history?

Some 90s HoF stuff went up today. Not sure how complete it is as I haven't watched any of it yet, but good on 'em for tossing something up. We're aware that some footage exists, even if it's not full shows, so I'm glad to get whatever they managed to cobble together.

They were in the HoF section for me (using PS3). Or they were yesterday, at any rate. At the very end of the list. I think they're called "A Look Back" or something similar.