DVDVR Message Board

The Marvel Things That Aren't "Marvel" Things

RIPPA

Sakes alive, whoever does/did face CGI for WB needs to be shot into space. It was fucking dreadful on Wonder Woman (go back and watch the early horseback scenes with Connie Nielsen carefully) and that shit up there is like the old Conan O'Brien skits. More goddamned nightmare fuel; I'm going to be seeing tree kangaroos with Henry Cavill's face now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can't wait for Armond White's there are too many black people in this movie about a superhero from Africa negative review that will bring the RT Freshness Rating down to 99.9999999999%

• Sad 1

Most of the times I'll be irritated a trailer shows too much, but in this case, it didn't show nearly enough.  I agree it looked like a generic thriller that just happened to be called Venom.

They should've shown the damn character in the trailer.

It would've gotten more buzz to the movie and i think it wouldn't have given anything away.

53 minutes ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

That Venom trailer sure looks like a bland sci-fi/thriller

When they did the cutaway to the shot of him riding a motorcycle with cars exploding in the background, my thought was "If you told me this is actually Ghost Rider 3, I couldn' t prove you wrong."

• Like 2