DVDVR Message Board

The Marvel Things That Aren't "Marvel" Things

RIPPA

I know Carnage isn't popular around these parts (anywhere?) and it's all 90s angst and shit, but I much rather see a hard "R" rated Carnage movie than Venom.

Agent Venom stalking Carnage.

Kind of like Conway's current series.

I know Carnage isn't popular around these parts (anywhere?) and it's all 90s angst and shit, but I much rather see a hard "R" rated Carnage movie than Venom.

I Have no use for Carnage but that series has been really good so far.

The only Venom movie that could really work is one based on Flash/Agent Venom.

Yeah, I'm really hoping they use Flash as an actual character this time even if only for his hero worship of Spider-man.

I'm good with both suggestions for the direction to go with Flash Thompson.

I Have no use for Carnage but that series has been really good so far.

If anyone was going to get something out of Carnage, it's Gerry Conway. Gerry is a top five Spider-Man writer of all time.

And yet "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" remains unavailable anywhere except Amazon Prime. If I'm gonna pay for that, I want it on physical media.

It was on Netflix (Canada) not that long ago, but a quick search suggests it's not there any more.

So which Horseman is which? Storm could be Famine, because obviously she can stop it raining and cause starvation through crop failure, but nobody really fits Pestilence... I'm guessing Magneto is War and Angel is Death, but what Psylocke has to do with Pestilence I don't know.