DVDVR Message Board

The Marvel Things That Aren't "Marvel" Things

RIPPA

Man, you've got a real hate-on for her.

I actually hate TJ Miller, but I am fine with him being comedic relief. Plus, I am sure something bad is going to happen to him and that made sitting through his blockbuster movie appearances worth it.

Ronda is right there and she can actually emote, which isn't that hard compared to Gina.

We both know she's got a fight coming up at the end of the month against Zingano.   Carano is out of the fight game so she has no MMA career to put on hold so that she can appear in a movie.

What excuse wasn't valid?  .

We both know she's got a fight coming up at the end of the month against Zingano.

The fight is on 2/28. They don't start shooting until late March. She went into most (if not all) of her film appearances straight off fights.

Yes, Zoe Bell is also a better option but she is doing The Hateful Eight at the moment. I would do one of QT's movies over something led by Ryan Reynolds anyway,

Ronda is right there and she can actually emote, which isn't that hard compared to Gina.

Victor Ortiz was the worst part of Expendables 3. i hope he stays far away from movies.

Yeah, I agree. :)

NOW WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE.

How is Burrito getting all the likes and I get zippola when I was BLATANTLY setting you guys up for some choice Singer Zingers?

Everyone remembers Brett Hull but nobody remembers Adam Oates.

This remark wins everything. Bravo.