DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Snowed In 1-26-15

MGFanJay

So...it's pretty clear that Ambrose frequents this board, right? 

One doesn't want to assume, but I figure quite a lot of them check out the board at this point. We knew about Punk. I think it's a safe bet that Batista knows about Fashion Watch as well.

I wish I could remember more details, but I know somebody cut a promo using a joke from the previous week's Raw thread word for word a couple years back. Might have been Punk.

One doesn't want to assume, but I figure quite a lot of them check out the board at this point. We knew about Punk. I think it's a safe bet that Batista knows about Fashion Watch as well.

I wish I could remember more details, but I know somebody cut a promo using a joke from the previous week's Raw thread word for word a couple years back. Might have been Punk.

I think it was Punk saying something about watching the divas match pantless.

I will only believe this when he starts dropping CAN'T HARDLY WAIT references.

I hope one day Dean shows up in a Loveburger shirt and starts calling Renee Young Aman-duh.

• Like 1

I hope one day Dean shows up in a Loveburger shirt and starts calling Renee Young Aman-duh.

Only if the segment ends with Dean shouting "Hey anyone see that angel stripper?" as he's walking off-camera.

I mentioned on Twitter:

Rather than going "the fans can cheer who they want" if they had Roman say "I think the fans think I have to prove something. Now let me go out there and prove it to you."

Of course then he has to prove it.

• Like 1

I hope one day Dean shows up in a Loveburger shirt and starts calling Renee Young Aman-duh.Only if the segment ends with Dean shouting "Hey anyone see that angel stripper?" as he's walking off-camera.

For as many times as they've had Seth Green on I really feel the ball has been dropped here.

Only if the segment ends with Dean shouting "Hey anyone see that angel stripper?" as he's walking off-camera.

For as many times as they've had Seth Green on I really feel the ball has been dropped here.

They wastin' his honey flava.

They wastin' his honey flava.

Damn. Dean Ambrose better walk into Raw next week with a crooked visor and a "pleasure chest."

Okay, finally caught the three-way (a few minutes short) on the Espanol replay on Mun2 and... damn. This might be the best three-way ever. Lesnar is just this incredible superhuman creature, jumping in out of frame from nowhere to suplex the fuck out of somebody. I love how even with his plain old suplexes, he'll just toss the guy recklessly so they either fly or slide across the entire ring. Cena tries his typical, silly shit and at least manages a Michinoku Driver and a Liger Bomb to get out of Cena Mode and fit into the picture of the match, which is: BIG IMPACT. Rollins is the greatest at taking advantage, sliming in to pull Cena out and steal a pin, or use his weariness to pull off a big move. To provide an analogy, it's like a game of tetherball: the fulcrum is Lesnar, the rope is Rollins, the ball is Cena. Maybe that doesn't make any sense and I just like the analogy but whatever. It's a fine fine match and Lesnar deserves every dime Vince has squeezed out of his pocket for his performances here and anywhere else. 

EDIT: Also, WTF was that move that Rollins was pulling off for the win? It was a moonsault with a full rotation into a splash and I swear I've never seen it before.