DVDVR Message Board

YOUR 2015 INTERNET MATCHES OF THE YEAR THREAD

DEAN

The most stupid wrestling match you will see this year has just arrived.

It's like a bunch of mental patients escaped from the looney bin and decided to put on a wrestling show:

• Like 1

Big Japan is still running shows with the tiny indies. Kamitani is like a mini Sekimoto now. They should totally hire Matsue Deluxe as undercard tag match fodder.

Good fun with the old guys, Sangre Chicana bleeds a bunch, fucking Panthro from the lucha Thundercats is still wrestling!

What's annoying about this is that you can see a better version being filmed. Decent though.

Pete Dunne in China for some reason.

• Like 1

Traumas against Rey Horus and Bestia 666 from a Californian indy. A quick blast through one fall. The youtube channel it's on is great for this kind of thing.

Alright, this Golem Thai guy looks decent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slldGOyvcOo

That lead me to an entire Gatoh Move show -in an actual ring!- where he looked good in a 6 man tag too, that match is then followed by another 6 man with Takayama in it - I can get why you'd have Masao Inoue the red nosed reindeer in a match at this time of year, but french maid Hikaru Sato is a bit odd.

Ruby Raze, Hudson Envy and two guys who will take the hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-d-mnUDAd0

I post this here because of the sheer awfulness and pathetic sadness. This is from the latest FMW reunion show. When THE HEADHUNTERS look more healthy then you are, there's a problem. Kanemura walks in wearing a cape and apparently his bedclothes with a big gut (not like I'm one to talk) and is winded in moments, and Nakagawa looks like he's been mainlining dope since FMW closed the first time. On the other hand it's amazing that the Headhunters can still perform powerbombs and moonsaults. Still, this is just... ugh. Watch for laughter that makes you hate yourself for laughing.

Really enjoyed this, there's a bit of chemistry there.

This is good but I can't overstate how shite the commentators are.

I'm posting this mainly because I'm stunned there's a wrestling company in Caithness, and it looks alright. Jump in at 45 minutes to see a tall guy in a kilt called Big Bob McCluskey do big guy stuff. Can't even remember the other guys name, it's the Big Bob show.

More Dirty Blondes.

Gonna be a homer and put over my home promotion, CWF Mid-Atlantic.

Trevor Lee vs Brad Attitude(8/8/15)

I was about to get really really giddy then I realized this is the same match I had seen via another upload