DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.49

Dolfan in NYC

How about Fredo Corleone out on a lake fishing with Michael's goon.  We pull away.  We here a shot.  We cut to them having popped open a can of Pringles.  Product image.  Then epilog:  Michael Corleone swimming out to the boat yelling "SAVVE SOME FOR ME!!!"

• Like 1

What an awful song choice. It isn't about bonding with your dad you jackasses.

I am glad someone else understands this

Its weird too, that the first half of the commercial seems to get it, then it flips on its head. Also Nationwide can fuck off with that childhood accident commercial. If this keeps up, Buzz Killington is going to show up. . . 

That's why they cut off the final verse that gives the song its real meaning.

Like when they use "Fortunate Son" or "Born in the USA" to sell AMERICAN jeans to AMERICANS

That's why they cut off the final verse that gives the song its real meaning.

Like when they use "Fortunate Son" or "Born in the USA" to sell AMERICAN jeans to AMERICANS

I swear, I wanted to kick a hole in my TV first time I saw that Fortunate Son commercial.

Boy the internet is really going to be really infuriated later when the domestic violence ad airs.

Since the internet hates being depressed... well and hates women

They'll figure out how to work it: "Stupid feminists had to have a downer commercial to try to sabotage the game!!!  WHY AM I SO OPPRESSED?????"

I agree.. these commercials are bringing the sad. Except for FAST 7. I can't believe Fowler isn't up on this wonderful series. Shame.

I watched the first one. I hated the first one. That concludes my experience with these movies.