DVDVR Message Board

2015 Hall of Fame

HumanChessgame

Vader could have been the only white member of Men on a Mission. Sort of like Owen in the Nation a few years later. Vader in a purple and yellow jumpsuit, dancing around the ring, tag teaming with Mabel...

Either that or he comes in a little later and is the founder of the Oddities leading to a blow off match with Kurgan!

Diesel was never meant to be a truck driver. Shawn cut the promo when he debuted saying that his name is Diesel, as in "diesel fuel", as in that which powers a mack truck. Not that it's any better than a truck driver, but he was not a typical WWF guy from the 90's who had a side job.

No way. Lots of money, alchol, and all he has to do is talk for like 20 minutes. He's going to have a Nitro flashback.

Nash cuts the entire promo with his hand in his jeans pocket and starts the speech with.. "YA KNOW..."

Isn't that also how Bret started every promo ever? Dudes love "Ya Know.."

The best "ya know..." in wrestling history is from a WWF PPV in '97 when DX are interviewed in the back. Shawn cuts his promo and just as Trips hits us up with a glorious "ya knowwwwww..." the camera cuts back to the crowd and Vince stumbles through his lines. A TRULY WONDERFUL MOMENT IN WWF HISTORY.

• Like 2

The best "ya know..." in wrestling history is from a WWF PPV in '97 when DX are interviewed in the back. Shawn cuts his promo and just as Trips hits us up with a glorious "ya knowwwwww..." the camera cuts back to the crowd and Vince stumbles through his lines. A TRULY WONDERFUL MOMENT IN WWF HISTORY.

I hate it when wrestlers ask to be allowed to tell us something. Who is preventing them from doing so? What is it exactly that they're telling us?

I hate it when wrestlers ask to be allowed to tell us something. Who is preventing them from doing so? What is it exactly that they're telling us?

I thought it was a standard stipulation in all 1980's WWF contracts that unless you got permission from Mean Gene you couldn't start your promo.

This flashback had me in stitches. An incredible moment.

Also Nash should start with "so this is where the big boys play huh?", just to get the pop out of the botchamania crowd expecting him to follow up with "look at the adjective!"

Wow, I totally forgot Arnold was even going in.

Still, yeah, Shawn makes a lot more logical sense than Foley unless he's not going to be in town or something.

Foley's going to be there for sure.  He has that RAINN raffle that he did, and it dealt with all kinds of stuff for the area.  It'd be weird if Shawn's not there considering the Kliq.  You never know though with his hunting schedule.