DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 1/15/14

victor

Yeah, I'll admit that I was squirming a bit uncomfortably watching him fly all over the place.  If it were up to me, he'd just be Daniel Bryan: Submission Master.  It would kill the crowd, sure, but fuck those people. 

Or hey, it's Smackdown, just CGI his big spots in there.

"Well, he's not over any more, so..."

I caught the main event, and it was a lot of fun. Rollins worked his ass off, Ambrose did his usual great f.i.p work, Bryan was on fire, and Reigns paced on the apron and looked cool.

The running dropkick in corner spots Bryan was doing looked really safe. He was catching himself on the ropes and landing on his feet. Not crazy about the dive thought. Guys should really make sure they catch him it shouldn't be too hard with a dude that weighs a buck 80.

One day, they'll have him come out with a t-square and blueprints to really drive that point home. Just like how Aaron Neville will wear a mouse costume.

I don't know much, but I know Aaron's not going to want to wear that costume.

I'm sure Harley Race didn't want to wear a cape and crown, but the everyone's got those gimmicks called bills to pay.

One day, they'll have him come out with a t-square and blueprints to really drive that point home. Just like how Aaron Neville will wear a mouse costume.

I'm sure Harley Race didn't want to wear a cape and crown, but the everyone's got those gimmicks called bills to pay.

OCM's right. Everybody plays the fool.

• Like 3

OCM's right. Everybody plays the fool.

That's what I like about Cristobal.  You can always count on him to tell it like it is.

• Like 2