DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Weekend

ben.

Ricochet pulled out of the 3 way, so its now Juvi vs. Ultimo Dragon on KOI night 2. Speaking of which they announced all 16 guys. They probably could have called it King of

California. Brackets are up on their site too. 

B Boy

Jody Kristofferson
Rey Horus
Vincenzo Massaro
Jeckles
Rik Luxury
Dylan Drake
El Mariachi
Jeff Cobb
Willie Mack
Luster the Legend
Lil Cholo
Shaun Ricker
Timothy Thatcher
Brian Cage

Adam Thornstowe 

Thursday's Evolve show (at the same venue as KoI) has announced Drew Galloway vs. "Darewolf" PJ Black (Justin Gabriel) and  Biff Busick vs. Tommy End. 

Friday's Evolve show has Ricochet vs. "Darewolf" PJ Black, Chris Hero vs. Biff Busick and Timothy Thatcher vs. Tommy End. 

Saturday's Mercury Rising "SuperShow" (how is this different than Evolve) has Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Ricochet & Uhaa Nation and Chris Hero vs. Timothy Thatcher.

Odd that Ricochet is off the KoI show, but is still on the other shows at the same venue. 

That ROH show sold out; bummer as I'd hoped to check them out. Wrestlecon sounds like the big money drain with having to purchase a ticket and then buy individual photos/autographs. I'm more interested in Axxess if only to check out and meet some of the NXT guys. I bought a WWN package ticket because the KoI ticket is a must for me and there's some other cool stuff at the same spot. 

There was plenty of NXT stuff at Axxess last year but from what I remember it was really scattered and not really scheduled.  I figure all of the NXT stars will be there and wrestle but if we will know about it is another story.  

Right now I am trying to figure out other things to do in the area besides wrestling.   I was thinking of going to the Niners football museum at some point but after that it is a blank.  I hear that the Alcatraz tour is really cool but that is maybe 90 minutes from everything and not sure if I can time it well

Its a little drive, but i would heartily recommend the chsrles schulz museum in santa rosa. Also the science museum.in SJ.

this. Plus the Winchester mystery house is relatively close.

As a native. Santa Clara is kind of far from most touristy things in the bay area. The discovery museum I believe is in the immediate area as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...