DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 1-12-15

MGFanJay

That Reigns story stuff was even worse than quoting Daffy Duck. He should have just ab-libbed since his initial delivery wasn't even all that bad. Show had the crowd frustrated enough that Gillberg would have come out to a pop. If Reigns just said "I've got a story for you. Once upon a time, there was Roman Reigns, and he kicked your teeth in! Believe that!" and it took 15 seconds, it would have gone so, so much better. It just went on though, and by the time he was mentioning the golden goose, the fans were bemused. They wanted to cheer the guy but they couldn't cheer that.

• Like 1

I take umbrage to Mr. Ambrose's statement that men who sit down to pee are weird, regardless of my zeal for his work!

I'm with you! It's more comfortable, you don't have to turn the light on at night, and you get to read.You know what Winston Churchill said? Why stand when you can sit?

Never stand when you can sit, and never sit when you can lie down.  That's probably not what Churchill said, but it's my motto.

Jesus, the fucking Ascension claim they are better than the Powers of Pain and the Roadies, but they have a total combined weight of about 480 pounds. 

One of the Warlord's calf muscles weighed about 480 pounds.  Konnor and Viktor are pretty scrawny by proper monster tag-team standards

Other than the swanky Total Elim variant with the euro uppercut, these guys are as green as grass.

That Asian jobber bumped like a fucking pinball and sold that finisher like death.  That dude was awesome!

And yeah.  Kayfabe broken for Seth not cashing in during the contract signing.

• Like 2

I decided to skip most of Raw. I tuned in at the end and caught the contract signing. Hopefully, Brock eating an AA through a table and a curb stomp means he's going to murder Cena and Rollins. I'll watch the Rumble because it's something to watch on a Sunday night, but I've never been less excited for a ppv in 26 years of watching wrestling.

Once again, I took my mid Raw nap after that cringeworthy "Roman Reigns And The Beanstalk" promo. Then I woke up to find a TNA commercial. I wasn't sure if I was really awake or still dreaming, but the 2nd commercial confirmed it. Other than that I found the rest of the show to be decent. I'm so glad they continue to make Rollins look strong. Also, that Savage HOF video package was glorious!

I decided to skip most of Raw. I tuned in at the end and caught the contract signing. Hopefully, Brock eating an AA through a table and a curb stomp means he's going to murder Cena and Rollins. I'll watch the Rumble because it's something to watch on a Sunday night, but I've never been less excited for a ppv in 26 years of watching wrestling.

Not even Battleground 2013?

Not even Battleground 2013?

Looking at that card, I know I skipped Battleground 2013.

• Like 1

Ugh, Reigns is doomed.  He's gotten so corny and lame, at this rate he'll probably end a match after eating a can of spinach. 

So apparently Vince's revenge on putting Randy Savage in the Hall of Fame is having the one wrestler Savage probably hated the most be the one who inducts him.

• Like 1

Enjoyed Cena/Rollins in the opener, always a good pairing. Thought Ambrose was entertaining in his skits with Mike Dell playing the doctor. Real solid closing segment, especially for a contract signing, all three did good and put over the match strong. Next week should be fun with the legend appearances.