DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble 2015

Matt D

Money was tight when Rumble tix went on sale, so I didn't get any. I went on Stubhub hoping to find something today. The cheapest seats available are $300!

That's completely bonkers for a product that seemingly everyone but me is down on.

Getting to see the rumble match live in a wrestling town like Philly would be fun, but not for that price. I'll watch it on the network for just...ahh you know the rest.

Money was tight when Rumble tix went on sale, so I didn't get any. I went on Stubhub hoping to find something today. The cheapest seats available are $300!

That's completely bonkers for a product that seemingly everyone but me is down on.

You could get 15 chikara tickets for that money.

Or give TNA a sellout.

• Like 5

Or give TNA a sellout.

and write it off on your taxes as charity.

tumblr_n5stpi9xLj1sh9j8fo6_r1_250.gif

• Like 3

I'd really like to see Dolph Ziggler heel up with The Authority tonight, costing Cena the gold, but somehow Seth still doesn't get the win, and they run with Lesnar/Bryan for the strap.

Even though every fan wants to cheer for Ziggler, I think he cut a killer promo on why he turned and the story really is quite strong in support of him. The fans in Philly would likely hijack it and cheer for it though, so maybe not.

"I went to hell and back to put The Authority out of business at Survivor Series because I thought I was fighting the good fight. But after I was fired, sent home without pay... I had time to sit and assess the situation. It was there that I realised I wasn't ever fighting the good fight. I was fighting John Cena's fight! Without me, John Cena's title opportunity was gone. He was eliminated and he needed me, Dolph Ziggler to save him. I got him his shot at the gold and what did I get in return? Nothing. John forgot about me. Not so much as a thankyou. I put John Cena back in the game, I gave him his chance to be champion, but last night... I took it back."

It's amazing what one good episode of RAW does to us (myself included) because now we're all pumped

Agreed. I had no intention of ordering this a week ago, have tomorrow off too so I am hyped.

EDIT: Wont happen but I would love to see Cena and Lesnar do a double turn with Heyman helping Cena to win the title thereby turning Brock face, then later on have Brock be No.30 in the rumble and win it. There's your blockbuster WM main event with Sting/HHH and a Shield triple threat as your undercard.

I doubt spoiler shows up just to get tossed in the Rumble.

Are there any up-and-coming heels he can help get over by slapping them around, mocking their gimmick, and/or impregnating their chick?

Spoiler and Lana would have the most beautiful babies in the world...

Are there any up-and-coming heels he can help get over by slapping them around, mocking their gimmick, and/or impregnating their chick?

If they produce a new race of long-legged blonde Samoans, we are all going to be destroyed.

If they produce a new race of long-legged blonde Samoans, we are all going to be destroyed.

rikishi_bio.png

• Like 2

How much backlash will there be to Lesnar and Reigns winning? To me that seems like the predictable and boring way to go. Wasn't Vince's original plan for Mania Lesnar/Spoiler? If Bryan doesn't win it'll be interesting to see who they give the elimination to (Sheamus lol), and how the crowd reacts to the rest of the match.

The fans are going to take a giant shit on anyone but Bryan winning the thing, surely they're not dumb enough to have Reigns win? Unless he turns heel tomorrow on Raw. He is a massive odds on winner in the bookies eyes mind, 1/10 on, Spoiler is next at 5/1.

Don Jardine is in the Royal Rumble?

I kid, I kid, I know who you're all talking about.

Reigns corporate champ angle begins tonight. Whether they do the turn tonight or at Mania IDK. I think there's a lot of money in Bryan chasing douche turd champ Reigns, and of course Spoiler slapping some sense into him at Mania 32.

The fans are going to take a giant shit on anyone but Bryan winning the thing, surely they're not dumb enough to have Reigns win? Unless he turns heel tomorrow on Raw. He is a massive odds on winner in the bookies eyes mind, 1/10 on, Spoiler is next at 5/1.

Don Jardine is in the Royal Rumble?

I kid, I kid, I know who you're all talking about.

Begs the question: Do we really need to play coy about who the guy is once he himself tweeted about it??