DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble 2015

Matt D

The new Rumble tradition of the announcers ignoring how pissed the crowd is was a highlight.

Bubba Ray was great.

The triple threat was fucking awesome.

They killed a crowd that was red hot from the pre-show until Bryan went out.

Rock endorsing Reigns didn't seem to help.

• Like 1

I particularly enjoyed the crowd cheering Rock, then boo'ing as soon as he tried to endorse Reigns.

Rock whispers to Roman at the end, "Don't worry kid, your name doesn't rhyme with too many terrible things.  Stains, Lames, drains, blames, ass pains, sad remains, and some others..."

• Like 1

Wow. Just wow. Triple threat was fantastic but my god everything from Bryan being eliminated onwards was awful. Way too much Wyatt as well.

I hope they throw a ton of cash at Brock to make him stay, no one has his presence or aura.

I really regret staying up for the Rumble. I missed 80 minutes of sleep due to that. This is like 4 disappointing rumbles in a row. I get why they did what they did and I'm not super mad they didn't choose Bryan nor that they chose Reigns, but DB was more over than THE ROCK tonight. Let that sink in. BRYAN OUTPOPPED THE ROCK. If getting over more than Rock isn't a sign, I don't know what is.

Oh, and the F4W board is down. Never seen that one before.

• Like 2

Wow. Just wow. Triple threat was fantastic but my god everything from Bryan being eliminated onwards was awful. Way too much Wyatt as well.

Bray walking directly up to Rusev was great, though.  I cold get back behind Bray if they just toned him down to a mean fearless hillbilly who will stand up to anyone.

• Like 1

I guess Vince wanted to top last year. That has to be the worst booked match of all time. 3 way was awesome, and Rollins is made, but holy fuck Reigns is dead unless they turn him(which should've happened tonight).