DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES (2015 & Beyond)

RIPPA

So this just kind of came out of nowhere.  Looks pretty good though.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/06/far-cry-primal-announced-with-2016-release-date

Ubisoft Montreal’s next Far Cry game is a Stone Age-era open world game called Far Cry Primal, and it launches for PS4 and Xbox One on February 23, 2016. A PC release will follow in March, 2016.

Set in 10,000 BC, Far Cry Primal follows Takkar, "a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of his hunting group." As players survive in the land of Oros, "they will have to craft weapons and tools partly from the bones of slain beasts, hunt for food, master fire, fend off fierce predators and face off against other tribes to conquer Oros."

*sigh*

They really aren't going to put Saskia in this game and give you the chance to bed her, are they?

Geralt's not her type.  She likes dwarves remember?  She'd probably sooner bed Zoltan than Geralt.  Plus there is still one more expansion, Blood and Wine.  Though there is always the chance that could be a Ciri-focused.

That looks fucking great! Signed up for the early bird deal. Not slasher fan but the atmosphere and idea are excellent. Also, Tom Savini looks great for 68.

Edit: the poor voice acting is accurate though, innit? I love the idea of counselors getting so scared they start seeing Jason when he's not even there. 

I'm really starting to get annoyed with games getting Kickstarted that don't need it. Don't tell me you can't get a publisher to fund a Friday the 13th game that looks that good! And it does look good. But we don't have to pay the budget for that, it's ridiculous.

That looks fucking great! Signed up for the early bird deal. Not slasher fan but the atmosphere and idea are excellent. Also, Tom Savini looks great for 68.

Edit: the poor voice acting is accurate though, innit? I love the idea of counselors getting so scared they start seeing Jason when he's not even there. 

Kevin fucking Bacon dude

and Juwanaman and shit

Out of context question for Big Fresh: See the Scalebound trailer? If, when it got to the bit where he puts the headphones on, instead of doing that he'd put on a horned helmet, said "Forsooth, beast, I shall put an end to thee!" and Ride of the Valkyries had kicked in... would you think "This game is going to suck?"