RIPPA

The specs have been released if you want to run Witcher 3 on your PC

Minimum System Requirements

Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz

AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940

Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660

AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870

RAM 6GB

OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)

DirectX 

HDD Space 40 GB

Recommended System Requirements

Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz

AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz

Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770

AMD GPU Radeon R9 290

RAM 8GB

OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)

DirectX 11

HDD Space 40 GB

I am really looking forward to The Division and Rainbow Six:Siege, but I am lazy and haven't been able to find much info on these since E3

There hasn't really been any. I'd be shocked if either of those games make it this year.

Official list of games I give a shit about in the short term:

Darkest Dungeon 2/3

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. 3/13
GTA V 3/24

Pillars of Eternity 3/26
Mortal Kombat X 4/14
Witcher 3 5/19
puzzle & dragon mario 5/?
Arkham Knight 6/2

Release date unknown:

La Mulana 2

Metal Gear Solid V
Stasis
Just Cause 3
No Man’s Sky
Hidden Asset
Ghost of a Tale
Mario Maker

• Like 1

So is anyone else going to be a fucking idiot and buy the New 3DS? Is this only my dysfunction?

Honestly if they would have just announced "3DS XL But We Moved Where The Volume Switch Is" I would've put down money for that too.

I'm not. Here's why:

The file storage format has changed and Nintendo has a convoluted way of transferring game saves. Fuck going from MiniSD to MicroSD.

Nintendo is essentially Capcom'ing (i.e. fucking it up and pissing off their fanbase gleefully) the launch of the New Nintendo 3DS.

Nintendo will NOT include an AC adapter with the system and the only system available in the US will be the New Nintendo 3DS XL. No regular New Nintendo 3DS.

Only one game so far is going to take advantage of the system features -- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Majora's Mask 3D will as well, but aren't 'system exclusives.' If this is proven to be successful, I can see Nintendo phasing out Nintendo 3DS games, forcing everyone to buy New Nintendo 3DS.

Not to mention that Nintendo is getting rid of Club Nintendo. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Nintendo right now.

Wow, so Terraria moves in one switch into full gamey bullshit the minute you enter "Hardmode" by killing a certain boss.

Now, in fairness I had some terrible luck today. I killed said boss literally by throwing a molotov cocktail, being killed before it hit, then the cocktail killing the boss. Problem is I then had to make it back where the boss was to pick up a key item for game advancement... which was now 100 times harder than before. I died about 20 times just to get back to said item.

On top of that I drew a Pirate Invasion my second day in hardmode after that, by random chance, without any time to get hardmode gear. I can't even begin to describe how terribly unfun that was. Like, NES Rambo unfun.

Great game but... oof. Not a good session, that.

I've been thinking/debating on starting a thread about the pre-ordering of video games.   I think it would basically end a page, maybe two into it with everyone bitching about unfinished games (myself included, as I've done much bitching in the destiny and gta threads) and wouldn't really add much to the thread. 

Anyway, I stumbled across this http://imgur.com/gallery/qrCCuex today browsing imgur and thought it fit either here or in the stick of truth thread, but this is closer to the top of the page and I'm lazy.