DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

Agree on that count.  If they are going on "hotness", Alexa is head and shoulders above every girl in the company.  She's also got obvious athleticism and in-ring charisma.  Not a bad promo either.  I never even considered it until you just pointed it out.  Why the hell AREN'T they giving the super push to Alexa?  She's drawing genuine heel heat by being a total asshole, not "you're terrible" heat.

• Like 2

Eva Marie is either going to improve enough to where her getting that push doesn't seem like a completely awful idea, or she stays lousy and they find something else for her to do. The chances of her getting a megapush while she's as bad as she is now are very slim.

She's short, that's the knock. We're not talking about personal preference here. We're trying to figure out why WWE sees Eva Marie as above these other obviously attractive girls.

If you had a company who had to hire a hot chick to market their product, they'd pick Eva Marie over Alexa 10 times out of 10.

She's short, that's the knock. We're not talking about personal preference here. We're trying to figure out why WWE sees Eva Marie as above these other obviously attractive girls.

If you had a company who had to hire a hot chick to market their product, they'd pick Eva Marie over Alexa 10 times out of 10.

We're not talking about hiring a hot chick, we're talking about giving a title belt (involved in 3 of the best matches of the year) to a person that has shown she doesn't even deserve to be wrestling on house shows.  She's on Total Divas already isn't that enough?  Have her go sex up Ziggler or something.

That he is..  but shit, man.  I don't know anyone who doesn't think Alexa is not 10/10.

I don't. I think she is cute, but not much more.

I think everyone's jumping to conclusions waaaaayyy too quickly about Eva Marie winning a title. There's not a chance in hell they give her the belt anytime soon.

Even with the rumors from Meltzer stating otherwise I kind of agree with this. I have trouble seeing them give her a title when they are pushing for the whole divas revolution both on the main roster and in NXT. With that and the fact that Nia Jax is suppose to debut soon I don't see an upside for that can really work for them with Eva not having the talent to back it up even remotely yet. Even the talk of Dana Brooke challenging Bayley at a Takeover seems less likely than them giving the challenge to Emma or Alexa.

This fucking discussion.

"THE DIVA I LIKE IS THE HOTTEST AND EVERYONE AGREES"

"I DON'T AGREE, SHE'S JUST OKAY"

"I'D KICK ALL BUT ONE OF THE DIVAS OUT OF BED"

Who cares? Is there not a middle school cafeteria you could take that talk to?

This fucking discussion.

"THE DIVA I LIKE IS THE HOTTEST AND EVERYONE AGREES"

"I DON'T AGREE, SHE'S JUST OKAY"

"I'D KICK ALL BUT ONE OF THE DIVAS OUT OF BED"

Who cares? Is there not a middle school cafeteria you could take that talk to?

There is, but schools tend to frown upon a bunch of strange men with no connection to the school coming in to have lunch with kids.
  • Like 8