DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

Breeze has a lot of great instincts in the ring. From grabbing Balor's hand away from tagging to the DON'T TOUCH ME at the ref a few seconds later, he definitely knows what he's doing. If he were bigger, I'd see him less Shawn and more Rick Rude or Narccisist era Luger, but as he is I worry he'll get a little more Rick Martel than I would hope. Good, but under utilized.

• Like 1

Wednesday is going to be a pretty big night for Corbin. Rhyno is the most credible opponent he's faced in NXT, so I imagine this match will be a bit longer than two minutes or so. And Rhyno is a really good worker--he was carrying Sandman's drunk ass to good matches in 2000, after all--so this should be a pretty good indicator of just how far Corbin has developed.

I caught myself watching Crowe selling for Corbin more than watching Corbin. THAT can't be good.

Wednesday is going to be a pretty big night for Corbin. Rhyno is the most credible opponent he's faced in NXT, so I imagine this match will be a bit longer than two minutes or so. And Rhyno is a really good worker--he was carrying Sandman's drunk ass to good matches in 2000, after all--so this should be a pretty good indicator of just how far Corbin has developed.

Neville, but I take your point.

Only in wrestling.

Would the NXT crowd even want to see Bubba Ray?  I'm assuming backstage personnel and anyone who was on the roster 10 years ago or so would be less than delighted.

In Philly absolutely the crowd would love.  hell that crowd yesterday was doing a CZW and "Sami" chant for Solomon Crowe.  Plus he got a good reaction at Royal Rumble

Now for any other places I agree

Neville, but I take your point.

I forgot about that one. Good catch.

I'd rather him be in NXT at least for the rest of the spring Summer and fall because I'd barely watch WWE outside of the PPVs on the network. I'd rather him headline a few NXT live specials first, this may be our last chance at seeing the motavated Joe that was ROH champ. He already tripped over bad booking for ten years of TNA so why rush him to the risk of the same in WWE.

I really gotten past wanting to rush in favorites to the main roster b/c NXT has done a good job on its own.

I will say though that Neville's WWE run from what I have see has been very good thus far but it's not enough for my to trust them with the rest of my favorite NXT guys/girls yet.

Joe has indy dates stretching into July. The theory being thrown around is that he'll be a rich man's Rhino in NXT and be allowed to work smaller indys. I can buy that since it doesn't seem likely that they'd sign a 36 year old with bad knees in the hopes of making him a full-time main roster guy.

Joe has indy dates stretching into July. The theory being thrown around is that he'll be a rich man's Rhino in NXT and be allowed to work smaller indys. I can buy that since it doesn't seem likely that they'd sign a 36 year old with bad knees in the hopes of making him a full-time main roster guy.

36 would probably make him one of the 5 youngest guys on next year's Mania card.

• Like 7

CFESPoJWgAAh8JB.jpg

If Joe is in this kind of shape they should probably hot shot him straight to the main roster, but I'll take a few months of Joe killing fools in NXT.

Cue up the "Joe's gonna kill you" chants.

"Call me fat now, motherfucker"

• Like 1