DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

Radomir Petkovic looks like an absolutely monster.

• Radomir Petkovic (Belgrade, Serbia) — European Vice Champion at the 2010 European Wrestling Championships and was a two-time bronze medalist at 2009 Mediterranean Games in Greco-Roman and Freestyle. Speaks Russian and English.

I'm already dreaming of the angle where a betrayed Lana reveals her new monster to take down newly turned babyface Rusev.

I'll go with the slow burn. Rusev has just won the WWE WHC from Roman Reigns, and now Lana brings in this giant monster. Eventually the Radomir and Lana turn on the champion, then a few months down the road Radomir is being verbally abusive to Lana leading to Rusev saving the day for Lana when it looks like she's about to get killed and we end with a modern version of the happy ending Macho and Elizabeth had in the WWF

• Like 1

Uhaa Nation seems like such a sure fire hit that I'm almost positive WWE will completely fuck it up.

If this were 5 years ago, I'd point out how the giant dude with zero experience is the only one they care about.

I think the guy in the red shirt in this video is Thomas Kingdon. That's probably the guy Vince will be most excited about. ;)

Thrilled to see Jessie McKay get signed. Great talent who became one of the best around with a fantastic look too. Her vs. Madison Eagles from volume 35 is maybe my all time favorite Shimmer match. Very much looking forward to her getting started.

• Like 1

Also, Sarah Stock apparently had a try-out as a trainer.

Well it was "guest trainer". It appears similar to the week that Mickie James did a while ago.

Dave Taylor is also a guest trainer this week