DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

watched this for the first time in a minute.. KENTA/Devitt was pretty fly! like.. really edited and WWE-y, but assuming stuff gets more time at next week's show, I think I tuned in at the right moment.

After his Twitter fiasco this morning, I was really thinking I'd like to see Darren Young get a stint in NXT. Let him concentrate on his ringwork and let him work on his personality in the ring and on the mic. He's never going to be Ric Flair, but based on some of the youtube stuff he's done I think he could be a much more solid hand on TV then they let him be, and 'openly gay strong midcard challenge to the IC title' isn't a bad spot to have filled in a company that pushes BE A STAR so hard.

Anyone else ya'll would like to see get that 'career reset in NXT' push?

I can see someone like a Brad Maddox (judging from that awesome youtube video he posted a few weeks ago) reestablishing himself in NXT's environment.

Pretty excited about the show tonight, which is a rarity, even WrestleMania doesn't give me the semi it once did a few years ago but there's something about these shows that makes me feel like I'm 12 again. Every match looks great, I can see the main event being up there with Zayn/Neville from the previous show. Hoping to see Solomon Crowe debut, also.

After his Twitter fiasco this morning, I was really thinking I'd like to see Darren Young get a stint in NXT. Let him concentrate on his ringwork and let him work on his personality in the ring and on the mic. He's never going to be Ric Flair, but based on some of the youtube stuff he's done I think he could be a much more solid hand on TV then they let him be, and 'openly gay strong midcard challenge to the IC title' isn't a bad spot to have filled in a company that pushes BE A STAR so hard.

Anyone else ya'll would like to see get that 'career reset in NXT' push?

Darren Young and Percy Watson had a fun gimmick together in FCW as the South Beach Boys. They had a great catchphrase, too: "We stay ready so we don't have to get ready."

I'd love to see Eric Rowan come down as his new face discovering his humanity persona. It would be fun seeing him atone for Bray's sins and the like.

Alicia Fox in a bigger role would be the divas choice.

I could also get down with Sandow returning as his old intellectual genius role while DENYING he's the Miz's body double. "That's Mizdow. I don't know who that is!"

WOOOO THIS IS THE YEAR OF SASHA BANKS, PEOPLE

TODAY, NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPION

TOMORROW, 2014/15 DVDVR MARCH MADNESS CHAMPION

...ahem

Anyway, liked the opener, enjoyed the tag match even though it was a mess, wanted more violence from Dempsey/Corbin, enjoyed the ridiculous spot-festy finishing run in Neville/Bálor, and really loved the last two matches. 

Half the crowd was about to break out in tears while Owens was destroying Zayn. It was pretty amazing.

Sad that this probably indicates that Zayn, Neville, and Charlotte are off to RAW to get booked into the ground, but good for them anyway. 

Freaking finally.

Opener was good, following two matches were not, Balor/Neville kicked all sorts of ass, and the 4-Way was simply great, and Im not sure who I'll vote over Sasha in March Madness. The hug then right back to Sasha being an arrogant bitch was outstanding.

And that fucking main event makes me hungry for a rematch. Which was the goal

Last 3 matches delivered big time. The main event was a thing of beauty it fely like a fight and ended like one with a tko. Brilliant performances from both guys. Owens with his great heel work, and maybe the best on top work in the company this year, and Zayn who is the best body language guy and seller in WWE.

Balor/Neville was outstanding, and by hanging with Neville Balor won me over. Really good match with maybe one too many kickouts.

Women's match exceeded expectations. That may have been Sasha, Bayley, and Becky's best performances to date. Sasha might be my favorite worker in WWE she was an absolute bump freak in this match.

Opener was good, Bull/Corbin wasn't, and Lucha Dragons should've stayed home.

Corey Graves vs Becky Lynch >>>>> Corey Graces vs concussions

Like I said in other board it is funny how a guy who for the last 2 or 3 years in developmental was considered a CM Punk rip off is questioning how authentic Becky Lynch is.  Granted the rocker chick gimmick is forced but still funny

I doubt that this is part of Zayn's send off to RAW or Smackdown.  They would be idiots not to put another match or two