DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

I hate football.

That said, I said it all year and I maintain it: Carolina's not very talented. Credit where it's due, the D-line is great and exceedingly well coached but you can only play so far over your head. Hats off to Seattle and their fans although they can still eat a dick. GO PACK from here on out because.... I don't know. Seems the most likable remaining team that's not gonna get blown out tomorrow by Peyton Manning. Sorry, BLR, love ya, buuuuuuuuuuut.....

Win or lose tomorrow It's been a good year for my Cowboys. Most people had them as a 4 win team

They did?

I love the "everyone thought we were gonna be the worst team in the NFL!" mindset people have about there teams. The Cowboys played in the same division as the Redskins and Giants, who nobody expected to be any good. I would have granted 3 wins right there.

• Like 1

Dallas had a historically awful defense last year, and lost arguably it's best defensive player to injury in the preseason. It was a very trendy prediction that they would challenge for worst defense of all time. The offense was generally expected to be decent but not what it ended up being. I don't recall seeing any preseason picks that had them as a playoff team.