DVDVR Message Board

2015 RING OF HONOR DISCUSSION THREAD

I'm not a particular fan of Elgin's, so I don't really have a dog in this fight, but credit where it's due.   I've never seen Strong do anything like the spots at the 12:17 mark of this video.

https://youtu.be/WDwH909qk54?t=12m17s

If you find that unimpressive, then you're more jaded than I am.  Congrats, I guess.

Dude, Kanyon and Saturn were doing that move in 1998 and no one thought it was impressive. To dudes much bigger than the average indie guy. Cesaro also does it to much bigger guys and makes it look easier. 

Personally, I'm not sure how much I care. But it seems like the kind of thing that would cause most wrestling fans to attack people in the streets in blind rage.

Well, I was really thinking about how he was clearly conscious and attentive while lying in the corner. You'd think he would have been carted out on a gurney.

I tried watching ROH again this week.

Dalton Castle still bores me.

The announcers still annoy the shit out of me.

After 20 minutes, the station just went straight black. And nothing played. And the show just wasn't shown. These are positive improvements.

After 20 minutes, the station just went straight black. And nothing played. And the show just wasn't shown. These are positive improvements.

why watch something for 20 minutes that bores and annoys you?

Watanabe has got to be the dullest wrestler on TV these days but the rest of the show I liked. The more I see reDRagon the more I like them, but I do think they'll be more successful as singles guys. O'Reilly had a good run in Japan recently, but has Bobby Fish ever had a break out singles match? I'd like to check one out.