DVDVR Message Board

2015 RING OF HONOR DISCUSSION THREAD

Here's the television listing per ROH's website

http://rohwrestling.com/content/ROHTVListings

I checked my zip code on the CometTV website and it said I can watch on channel 43.3. What the fuck is channel 43.3, and how do I watch it?

It's probably a broadcast channel.  I get several of the #.# channels, and they're only watchable on my tv that isn't connected to a uverse box.

Here's the television listing per ROH's website

http://rohwrestling.com/content/ROHTVListings

I checked my zip code on the CometTV website and it said I can watch on channel 43.3. What the fuck is channel 43.3, and how do I watch it?

Appears I am in the same boat as you. If I can get my antenna up to 30 feet above my roof I might be able to pick up this channel. There are websites that show coverage so it's a matter of getting it in the right direction and hoping no giant condos are by you.

So, for reasons I can't begin to guess, this match happened at last night's taping:

ROH TV Champion Roderick Strong, Cedric Alexander, Moose, Mark Briscoe and Matt Jackson vs. ROH Champion Jay Lethal, Cheeseburger, Jay Briscoe, Adam Page and Cliff Compton

Despite the somewhat dubious psychology, apparently it was quite the entertaining spotfest.

Watching ROH TV from last week and man I really want to see a full version of the Michael Elgin vs Kevin Lee Davidson match.  I mean that match went from opening match handshake, one clothesline (badly edited jump), and then the pin.  All I can think is that it was 5 minutes long and that 10 seconds was the best they could find

Watching ROH TV from last week and man I really want to see a full version of the Michael Elgin vs Kevin Lee Davidson match.  I mean that match went from opening match handshake, one clothesline (badly edited jump), and then the pin.  All I can think is that it was 5 minutes long and that 10 seconds was the best they could find

After watching this week with Moose's squash I think it was intentionally supposed to be that short.

Watched most of the episode and definitely noticed the woman with Truth.  Hard to believe that's the same Taylor Hendricks that did the Gut Check in TNA.  Yowza.  And I'd be up for Elgin/Moose for a number one contender match, that will be lots of fun.

Ring of Honor's show doesn't usually excite me enough to make me post here, but on Wednesday it did. That Jay Lethal/Roderick Strong match was darned good. Definitely enough to make me post here.

I'm not sure when the last time (if ever) I've seen a wrestler with four finishers use every one of them in a row to crush an opponent.