DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Yeah she lied and pretended that she had the baby for a short time. I think they could get past that though. Clearly a traumatic experience for her. Never can be sure though with how petty Vince McMahon can be. That one idiot on Live Audio Wrestling attacked her for getting pregnant during a push. Cut this last line since it made no sense considering she did a Rumble appearance as said above.

Thanks. I don't know how I missed any of that. I don't get trying to hide her miscarriage. I know WWE isn't known for their sensitivity or tactfulness, but does anyone think she hid it for fear of having it turned into an angle?

Honestly - from being through the situation - sometimes one isn't ready to emotionally handle the truth.

But like Cole said - I think the WWE could get past that part. The bigger issue I think they had is that it really seemed like she didn't have the commitment to them that they wanted (based on her not meeting their goals.)

And now - they really have more than enough women wrestlers that I don't really think they need to bring in any outsiders.

Thanks. I don't know how I missed any of that. I don't get trying to hide her miscarriage.

Seeing as Vince sees sneezing as a sign of weakness and some sort of personal failing, I'm afraid to guess how he views the inability to carry a baby to term.

Thanks. I don't know how I missed any of that. I don't get trying to hide her miscarriage.

Seeing as Vince sees sneezing as a sign of weakness and some sort of personal failing, I'm afraid to guess how he views the inability to carry a baby to term.

See, that's where I think HHH and possibly Stephanie would step in to be the voices of reason.

PWI will no longer recognize TNA's title as a "world" title

Boy when even the kayfabe mags turn on you...

I haven't seen this much piling on the dead since Jimmy Savile.