DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

I assume the Mickie "death" (near death?) is going to lead to some sort of gimmick match between Magnus and Storm?  That should be satisfying.  Nothing exhibits grief over a loved one's murder like waiting until the time your place of work is on tv, then challenging the murderer to a match several weeks down the road on a televised pay per view.  

Considering Storm tried to kill Mickie on train tracks, it should be a Ripsaw Falls Count Anywhere match.

LU fed a dude to a monster last week.  So give TNA credit for not just feeding Mickie James to Abyss.  That's what they would've done last year when they were just straight copying WWE.

On the other hand, they still did a murder angle.

So one step forward, one step back.

TNA posted this last night.http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6442-Update-on-the-Condition-of-Mickie-James

Basically she has a concussion, but is otherwise fine. I'm still trying to figure out where they filmed that track scene. Might have worked better with out the railcar in the shot. Maybe James Storm is demonic now and his shove was able to send her ten feet onto the next set of tracks. I could buy into Supernatural James Storm.

Anyway I was having a random thought and I've come to the conclusion that Ethan Carter III is the new Tully Blanchard. The guy is just such a smug asshole and plays it to perfection. They should give him one of the Knockouts that's not doing anything of interest and make her his Babydoll.

I assume the Mickie "death" (near death?) is going to lead to some sort of gimmick match between Magnus and Storm? That should be satisfying. Nothing exhibits grief over a loved one's murder like waiting until the time your place of work is on tv, then challenging the murderer to a match several weeks down the road on a televised pay per view.

Considering Storm tried to kill Mickie on train tracks, it should be a Ripsaw Falls Count Anywhere match.

tumblr_mt50mkfOIg1qgpgrqo3_r1_500.jpg

TNA posted this last night.http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6442-Update-on-the-Condition-of-Mickie-James

Basically she has a concussion, but is otherwise fine. I'm still trying to figure out where they filmed that track scene. Might have worked better with out the railcar in the shot. Maybe James Storm is demonic now and his shove was able to send her ten feet onto the next set of tracks. I could buy into Supernatural James Storm.

Anyway I was having a random thought and I've come to the conclusion that Ethan Carter III is the new Tully Blanchard. The guy is just such a smug asshole and plays it to perfection. They should give him one of the Knockouts that's not doing anything of interest and make her his Babydoll.

So, basically, any of the Knockouts?

I'd go with Angelina Love as the one with EC3.  She would do pretty well with him.

And that fucking train segment was something else.  It veers back and forth between "So bad it's good" and "So bad it's...just bad" territory.  At the moment it's in the "So bad it's...just bad" camp for me.

This whole angle can be saved if it leads to a match between Storm and Magnus at Slammiversary with Magnus just kicking the shit out of Storm the whole match and winning. It being TNA I suspect the match will go like that until the end when Mickie James comes out sweves Magnus and helps Storm wins.

This whole angle can be saved if it leads to a match between Storm and Magnus at Slammiversary with Magnus just kicking the shit out of Storm the whole match and winning. It being TNA I suspect the match will go like that until the end when Mickie James comes out sweves Magnus and helps Storm wins.

You think she'll choo-choo-choose Storm?
  • Like 11

You think she'll choo-choo-choose Storm?

At the end they'll still bee friends.

• Like 2