DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

I can picture it now: Davey reviving someone, anxiously awaiting a response to see if they're okay, only to get a garbled, "Have you seen that suplex gif? The fuck were you thinking?"

Or "Oh god! I've died and gone to wrestling hell! I'm going to be stuck watching Davey Richards vs. Davey Richards in a Steel Davey Richards for all of eternity!"

• Like 5

If I'm ever in a serious accident, I want treated by Davey.

Seriously, when's the last time someone in a Davey Richards match got pinned by the first finisher?  I figure, with Davey working on me, I'm good for 4 or 5 kickouts at 2 or 2.9.  Hell, if all else fails, Davey can probably revive me with fighting spirit.

'Cause paramedicing is serios bizness!!!!!

• Like 16

I can picture it now: Davey reviving someone, anxiously awaiting a response to see if they're okay, only to get a garbled, "Have you seen that suplex gif? The fuck were you thinking?"

Stop, Stop, Stop or my mother will shoot....

• Like 1

If I'm ever in a serious accident, I want treated by Davey.

Seriously, when's the last time someone in a Davey Richards match got pinned by the first finisher?  I figure, with Davey working on me, I'm good for 4 or 5 kickouts at 2 or 2.9.  Hell, if all else fails, Davey can probably revive me with fighting spirit.

'Cause paramedicing is serios bizness!!!!!

RESPECT!

• Like 1

I hope this is good news given all of the advertisers that included TNA on their DNA [Do Not Advertise] list.

lol god damn

It's still pretty mind blowing that there were advertisers who watched low budget ghost hunts, bigfoot shows and rednecks doing various redneck things who still saw TNA as a bridge too far.

Yeah, that's what I can't get over.

killing_bigfoot_ad-jpg.jpg

This is the network that TNA is too lowbrow for.

• Like 3

I hope this is good news given all of the advertisers that included TNA on their DNA [Do Not Advertise] list.

lol god damn

It's still pretty mind blowing that there were advertisers who watched low budget ghost hunts, bigfoot shows and rednecks doing various redneck things who still saw TNA as a bridge too far.

Well I think advertisers see that show and go hmmm people like and relate to Duck Dynasty, maybe this too could catch on. Hunting is a huge demographic that appeals generationally. Sure this show is probably terrible, but people can probably relate to drinking with their buddies and going hunting.

Where as when you watch TNA, can you seriously relate to anything on that show? I mean did your best friend every betray you at your wedding to join the gang your dad hates (or however that bloody storyline went).

lol god damn

Can't they just leave Bigfoot the fuck alone?

That's what I hate about humanity. Say this amazing mythical creature actually does exist, you're first instinct is to kill him?

The hell with them. I hope Bigfoot ate them all.

• Like 9

Lithuanian honey wrestling.

Please tell me you're making that up.

Although 7 years old, this is from TFN's youtube channel. And the logo in the upper corner is also a giveaway. Spoliered for obvious reasons.

And the aforementioned So You Wanna Fight was the bumfights-ish program. It took place in an actual arena, with an actual ring, but had to be based on whatever Indian reserve would take them, in order to get around laws. Picture those Toughman PPVs without any of the technique, and you have this. It would also have, without a hint of irony, about half of the fighters being introduced with their profession as "street fighter", "bar brawler" or the ilk. 

I assume "So You Wanna Fight" was part of a Friday night block of shows including "We Gonna Have A Problem, Bro?" and "Don't You Eyeball Me, Son!"

And the ladies fighting show "Oh No She Dint!"
  • Like 2

So the newest member of Team TNA is Gabe as he has been a huge shill for IMPACT in the last couple days.  I mean I guess I shouldn't be too surprised given he can't be a huge supporter of Ring of Honor and Gabe is building his product on guys like TJ Perkins, Drew Galloway, and apparently Davey Richards again.  But the idea that he has decided to be this in the tank for TNA when the iceberg is right in front of the Titanic is just weird

So the newest member of Team TNA is Gabe as he has been a huge shill for IMPACT in the last couple days.  I mean I guess I shouldn't be too surprised given he can't be a huge supporter of Ring of Honor and Gabe is building his product on guys like TJ Perkins, Drew Galloway, and apparently Davey Richards again.  But the idea that he has decided to be this in the tank for TNA when the iceberg is right in front of the Titanic is just weird

Man, why hasn't TJ Perkins got a shot in NXT?

• Like 1