DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

I don't know I laughed way too hard than I should of at Jim called TLC the "Touching Little Children" channel giving their issues and trash they show.  But yeah if you are there just skip the first 15 minutes and wait for Meltzer. 

Well, it's not like the Wolves are going to be able to jump back to ROH considering Davey Richards' history.

That is the biggest problem lots of TNA guys have.   Guys like the Wolves and Austin Aries can't go back to ROH because they burned that bridge and guys like the Wolves/Aries/EC3/Bram/most of the knockouts can't go to the WWE because they were there (or tried to go there) in the first place and didn't think shit about to begin with.

Really there best hope is House of Hardcore

By the way, I'm watching the 5-15 episode on VOD because I don't think it's fair to mock something without having watched it recently and holy god, Doll Parts is the worst entrance music ever. Great expenditure there.

http://realscreen.com/2015/05/21/discovery-life-sets-june-air-date-for-man-with-no-penis/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=discovery-life-sets-june-air-date-for-man-with-no-penis&_u=Q5YibtmGXhs%3d

Add "Man with no Penis" to Psychic Bigfoot, Amish ghosts, ROH and BBQ death matches to the list of things Discovery would rather air than TNA.

An obvious shot at TNA, the promotion that had two penises.

• Like 2

Honestly, I thought Davey was on worse terms with Gabe than RoH.

Wolves could go to Japan.  There's always New Japan (oops, phantom car wreck) All Japan (oops, backed out of booking), NOAH (my bad, owned by NJPW), Dragon Gate (eh, probably had Gabe trash him with the office)

Yeah, Wolves are probably screwed.  Can DDT afford them? 

• Like 1

How am I just finding out that Dixie Carter's entrance music is titled, "The Man in Me?"

Who composed it? Tobias Fünke?

tumblr_li06o6y2iv1qzzxcoo1_400.jpg

• Like 7

Honestly, I thought Davey was on worse terms with Gabe than RoH.

Wolves could go to Japan.  There's always New Japan (oops, phantom car wreck) All Japan (oops, backed out of booking), NOAH (my bad, owned by NJPW), Dragon Gate (eh, probably had Gabe trash him with the office)

Yeah, Wolves are probably screwed.  Can DDT afford them? 

I just had that same idea, off of hammerva's original post.  Mine was going to end with, "Um ... Chikara?"  Because godDAMN I WANNA SEE SERIOUS BUSINESS DAVEY RICHARDS WRESTLE A HUMAN ANT!!!

How am I just finding out that Dixie Carter's entrance music is titled, "The Man in Me?"

Who composed it? Tobias Fünke?

Kool Moe Dee had a great song that I always thought would have made a good entrance theme: "God Made Me Funke."  Maybe MVP can use that on the indies.

• Like 1

Bram and EC3 have a shot at going back to WWE, Bram above all others.  Wolves are proper fucked though.  No one else wants them.

I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I for one would love to see Low Ki in NXT.

I know he's a pain in the ass to work with and I don't know how much he burned his bridges there, but the environment has totally changed. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

TLC is probably a candidate to air TNA programming, tbh.

Maybe Impact needs a bit more incest though and other hideous illegal goings on, though. Just to seal the deal.

Sounds like an job for Russo

On Where Would The Wolves Goes? topic from what I heard that ROH would have Eddy Edwards back in a minute but want nothing to do with Davey cuz Davey is Davey. Theres always GFW and idk AAA and if Lucha Underground comes back for a second season why not sign them I'd love to see Davey vs Drago. And what happened between Davey and EVOLVE I thought he co-founded the promotion?