DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Has anyone checked EN090 yet?

Where would we check? Certainly not on Twitter as he's never been there.

Sadly, he hasn't posted anything since January.

Uh, I mean, HE DOESN'T HAVE TWITTER AND NEVER HAS.

"Idiots."

*I couldn't decided which one to put it on.

• Like 1

Or maybe just a 5-7-5 haiku.

TNA's owner/

Who bungled an e-mail twice?/

"We know who that is!"/

Shit, it's terrible, but you get the point.

• Like 3

Damnit. I can not get the Observer radio show to play. This is why I never listen to these guys!

And then I got distracted by the ad on the radio show page for "13 Celebs Rumored to be Bad in Bed"...

Oh wrestling, please never ever stop being wrestling.

Take the rest of my my fucking likes....all of them. This thread is like Christmas.

And we still have a week till the first show too. Can't wait for the "who won the night" discussions.

• Like 1

MVP has to be the most loyal TNA guy to ever wrestle there. I'm starting to think he owns part of the company.

Regarding DA simply syndicating ROH, even if so, ROH just reached a bunch of new markets.

Welcome to the Wednesday Night Wars gentlemen.

MVP has to be the most loyal TNA guy to ever wrestle there. I'm starting to think he owns part of the company.

Regarding DA simply syndicating ROH, even if so, ROH just reached a bunch of new markets.

Welcome to the Wednesday Night Wars gentlemen.

It's more like an episode of Sgt. Bilko.

• Like 3

I am almost thinking this is some mad genius plan by DA. Put ROH an hour before TNA for lead in and audience build. Figure TNA might go berserk and create some sort of Wednesday night war between the two companies. The audience builds over time and at any time they could just wave a 100$ bill and an autographed picture of Vince McMahon and she would stay on after October or jettison them as planned. 

This has been some crazy shit this last week.

I am almost thinking this is some mad genius plan by DA. Put ROH an hour before TNA for lead in and audience build. Figure TNA might go berserk and create some sort of Wednesday night war between the two companies. The audience builds over time and at any time they could just wave a 100$ bill and an autographed picture of Vince McMahon and she would stay on after October or jettison them as planned.

This has been some crazy shit this last week.

It IS a mad genius plan, but not in the way you said.

"OK, why would we keep you when ROH is actually drawing better ratings (it will) and costs less (it does)?"

It's killing me I can't find that screenshot from the actress Dixie Carter's Wikipedia that said, "For the failed wrestling promoter click here."

Dude, you know anyone can edit Wikipedia, right?

R44gCqF.png

Thank you for taking the initiative.
  • Like 1

How the hell do I still have any likes left? It's like Christmas for smartasses.

I would've liked this, but I'm out of likes.

I came here to poke fun and like statuses of a similar mindset.

Well, buddy, you're in the right place.

At least all this explains ROH's move to Friday pay-per-views.