DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

MVPVerified account

‏@The305MVP
Ummmm...
RT @DestAmerica: BREAKING: @RingOfHonor is coming to Destination America! Wednesday, June 3 at 8/7c! 

Awkward...

• Like 7

If I was a TNA wrestler, I would skip that conference call and use that time to call any and all other wrestling promoters for bookings.

I don't know. I think I'd want to hear how this is all Meltzer's fault.

• Like 1

Sigh...at one time I liked TNA enough to buy the weekly PPVs.  Nowadays, I can't be bothered to drop the few extra bucks to subscribe to Destination America on my cable system (though I still find places to download Impact).

Well I guess I can finally get around to organizing that GREATEST MATCH IN TNA HISTORY Poll that I had been waiting on for them to officially die to do.

• Like 1

LOL James Storm from this morning:

"I've been told by the higher-ups that there's nothing to worry about," Storm said (thanks to Adam Davey of v2wrestling.com for the transcription). "TNA is owned by a billion dollar company, Panda Energy, so the money is going to be there. They talk about the network saying this and that. Every network wants great ratings, but the problem is that it takes time for the casual wrestling fans and the viewers to find Destination America. A lot of people don't have that channel, or it's a premium channel and they have to pay for it. My mom actually couldn't find it until like a month ago. So it's just taking people a little longer to find the Destination America channel.

"Nobody really knows except for the network and Dixie Carter, that's how I look at it. Dixie cares about the wrestlers like they're her own kids. If something's going to go down, she's going to have a meeting and talk about it with all of the guys, so that's how I look at it."

James Storm, sharpest knife in the drawer. 

I'm looking forward to the Observer tomorrow morning.  Hoping for a slow work day so I can read all the juicy details.

And good on MVP.  I've been a big fan of his since he went on Twitter, and if anybody's going to be the "MVP" of this I'm glad it's him.

• Like 1

LOL James Storm from this morning:

"I've been told by the higher-ups that there's nothing to worry about," Storm said (thanks to Adam Davey of v2wrestling.com for the transcription). "TNA is owned by a billion dollar company, Panda Energy, so the money is going to be there. They talk about the network saying this and that. Every network wants great ratings, but the problem is that it takes time for the casual wrestling fans and the viewers to find Destination America. A lot of people don't have that channel, or it's a premium channel and they have to pay for it. My mom actually couldn't find it until like a month ago. So it's just taking people a little longer to find the Destination America channel.

"Nobody really knows except for the network and Dixie Carter, that's how I look at it. Dixie cares about the wrestlers like they're her own kids. If something's going to go down, she's going to have a meeting and talk about it with all of the guys, so that's how I look at it."

James Storm, sharpest knife in the drawer. 

James Storm, obviously not Psychic Bigfoot.