DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

It's usually buried in between stuff like FYI, Cooking Channel, DYI and other channels like that at least on my cable system. I'm quietly optimistic for TNA. They've been given a chance here that ECW and WCW were not in their dying days. Question is will they try to make something of it or will they continue doing the same old same old or will they give it the college try and make something of it.

Even if they are able to pull in their peak Spike TV numbers that would be like quadruple what DA's best shows have to pull in with viewers. So at least they'll be a success in that regard.

I know there is a ton of Impact Wrestling programming on Wednesday leading up to the 9PM program. I saw a Best Of 2014 (2 Part Program) and a Greatest Moments of TNA (2 Part Program)

They're replaying the last 4 episodes that aired on Spike as far as the best of the year and countdown to the greatest moment again.

Dixie said on twitter they will still be doing a few live PPVs along with several One Night Only shows.

Even if they are able to pull in their peak Spike TV numbers that would be like quadruple what DA's best shows have to pull in with viewers. So at least they'll be a success in that regard.

TNA: Redefining success (downward) since 2002.  

(Has this promotion seriously been around for twelve and a half years?  That's depressing.)

For some reason I just read the above news and immediately started singing "American Wolves, American Woooolves..." to the American Males theme.

They should be re-packaged/dressed up as the American Males with new theme music and the same ring gear.

• Like 1

tna%2Bwolves.JPG

This elicited a hearty guffaw.

Not to throw the cat among the pigeons, but should Lucha Underground be discussed in this forum now? If they get Alberto and Rey on board they have more of a claim to the #2 spot than the likes of EVOLVE (I just want more people to talk about Lucha Underground because it is fun as hell).