DVDVR Message Board

NHL - January 2015

RIPPA

Panthers fans on HFboards are absolutely losing their fucking minds over this Shore for Knight trade with Calgary. Are all fan bases this obsessed and attached to their mediocre players who's only upside is on the 4th line? Jesus, it's ridiculous and I say this as someone who got pissed when Krajicek was thrown into the 1st Luongo deal, and Markstrom into the 2nd.

The HFboards are the best of times. The HFboards are the worst of times.

I rarely have the courage to spend too much time there. But man some of their "post goofy photos about (thing)" threads are amazing. It's also neat around the draft because you can read why every single player is both the next Peter Forsberg and the others that think that same dude is the next Robert Nillson.

I usually stick to the History of Hockey section which, as long as a thread doesn't turn into a Gretzky circle jerk or "lets all shit on Pierre Turgeon for something he did at 17 lolz", is usually an excellent resource of information. You're right though the Olli Jokinen Turkey Girl Doll House threads every year are absolutely hilarious.

This Florida-Calgary game is the worst 4-4 tie after two periods I have ever seen. Sooooo many shitty goals.

Hiller may have just let in one of the shittiest goals I've ever seen and I'm not sure it's in the top 2 worst goals of this game.

Yeah... that game was painful to watch. Sloppy play from the Flames all over the ice, but the goaltending was just.... I don't know. Both goalies were lucky they happened to be playing each other in that particular game, because against anyone else, either team would have lost 6-1.

Looking back, I'm amazed that both goalies managed to finish out the night without getting pulled.

One redwing in the ASG. Also, no Jagr or Sedins. Strange year.

And that Red Wing got hurt 2 minutes into tonight's game. Jimmy jammed his leg on the post trying to make a save. His injury leaves Detroit without their top two goalies.

A two shot since I forgot to post after the win over the Kings...which soooo totally makes up for not winning the Stanley Cup.

God - the Rangers need to play on the West Coast all the time

HSaksKd.gif

Rolling-Panda.gif