DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

I would go full Rock/HBK and backflip myself to oblivion. 

I require a gif of Daniel Bryan being eliminated, followed by him shaking his head with the Royal Rumble sign in the background. I'm reasonably sure his head shake wasn't just for the kayfabe.

I would go full Rock/HBK and backflip myself to oblivion. 

Seriously, bumping is fun.  (I mean, the act itself, not the pain of the bump.)  Near the end of my career, I started doing Flair Flops on the apron off manager bumps just for the fuck of it.

(That is to say, I flopped on the apron itself, not off the apron.  I didn't flop to the floor.  That would hurt a lot.)

The looks they're giving are pretty great.  HHH face is screaming "YOU PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW AND GET BACK HEAR!! SEAN CHRISTOPHER MICHAELS!!! ONE...TWO...TWOANDAHALLLLLLF!!! SEANCHRISTOPHERMICHAELS!!!!!!!"

If I ever find myself in a position to do an official bump for anything, even like a thumb to the eye, I'm doing the full VX nerve gas, "my body is dead but electric impulses are still flowing through it" death rattle and I would keep doing it until someone sat on me.  I've been practicing that since I was six and I was selling invisible King Kong Brody punches on Sunday morning.  It would be shameful to waste the chance.

In other words, exactly what Nick Patrick did.

And Barrett is getting buried to push Nikki's Bullhammer. Not sure what to think other than Nikki does it better from a standing position.

To be fair, it's only fourth on the list of reasons why Barrett's getting buried:

1. He's the Intercontinental Champion

2. He's perpetually one bad move away from being injured for six months

3. He's a millennial

4. Nikki