DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Is the crowd not responding because they are shocked and horrified over the spot or because it's just another spot in the match?

They've probably seen Sasuke matches before.  That spot is the Sasuke equivalent of a John Cena poopy joke.  If Sasuke is on the card, you're probably going to see some stupid, body-mangling bump.

Is the crowd not responding because they are shocked and horrified over the spot or because it's just another spot in the match?

It's Japan! What do you expect? Silently sitting there and not responding is good! So the Bellas can always say: We're wrestling japanese Style!

It's Japan! What do you expect? Silently sitting there and not responding is good! So the Bellas can always say: We're wrestling japanese Style!

With that forearm shot up at the top of the page, I'm starting to think they actually are.

I would be perfectly fine with the Divas starting to work a more hard hitting style. It would get the fans to give a fuck about their 5 minute nothing matches (which breaks my heart, because they have so much talent in that division). Like, at the Rumble, they started doing the OLE! chant, and the announcers tried to cover it by saying they were doing it for Paige. Which I could buy - if she was involved in the in-ring action at all. The fans were bored and just didn't care at all.

The order of things I saw in that gif BEFORE I saw what Pete was aiming for

Kane's gut

Rusev massaging Barrett

Whatever the fuck Jack Swagger's hair was doing

And THEN I saw it

But at least we know where the blood came from now

• Like 1