DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

fSOWNHf.gif

I should probably watch Wrestle Kingdom, if only to see all the spots the indy guys will be stealing in the next few months.

I could see Cesaro doing this as well.

It is terrifying to me. When he grabs a guy that high, I don't know how he didn't drop him on his head. When Indy guys start doing it, it could be scary stuff.

Sadly, he needs to go. It's been all downhill for him since Mania, which is fucking disgusting. I shouldn't have to ask who he's being fed to everytime he shows up on my TV at this stage in the game.

• Like 3

He really should. Might not make as much money but the bullshit factor will be non-existent and he can probably write his own ticket. I think Raven said he was actually clearing more money after he got released and just felt better not having to deal with their crap.

I actually forgot there was another Koslov (Forever Hooligan Alex Koslov was in WWE developmental for awhile).

Edit: and the former Vladimir Koslov changed his ring name to Alexander to further add to the confusion.  Does he still wrestle?  He made a couple appearances for Inoki Genome but I haven't paid attention to IGF for a long time.

Sadly, he needs to go. It's been all downhill for him since Mania, which is fucking disgusting. I shouldn't have to ask who he's being fed to everytime he shows up on my TV at this stage in the game.

If he had walked up to Vince right after the Steve Austin podcast and quit, then kicked ass on the indies, Vince would probably develop the respect for him to get his ass back and push him too.