DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

yZ0d8cY.png

Everything about this from the plastic lights around the doorway to the mustache dude with the transition-lens glasses in the kitchen to the woman mentally marking the nearest exit screams "Clumsy orgy that seemed like a good idea when it was just in an e-vite."

• Like 1

I saw Ricky Morton wrestle in 2012. I'm not a big "one last run for random old guy" sort of person but I'll be damned if Ricky Morton probably still couldn't outwork about 95% of the current WWE roster. At the very least he should be some sort of trainer and show the new guys how to work a crowd and get people invested into a match.

Ricky Morton is awesome just because he asked me if I ever worked a tag-team match against him in Farmville, VA.

It will be even more awesome if he asked and it turns out you're not a wrestler.

Oh I'm not a wrestler at all. I met him at NWA Fanfest a few years ago. I like to think that I'm in pretty good shape so I think he thought I was a wrestler. He asked me where I was from and when I said Charlottesville, VA, he asked if I worked a tag match against him in Farmville.

• Like 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

Ricky Morton was one of my favorite veterans to talk to during my fledgling days around the indies, but the only advice he ever actually gave me was "don't get married."

Ricky Morton is awesome just because he asked me if I ever worked a tag-team match against him in Farmville, VA.

It will be even more awesome if he asked and it turns out you're not a wrestler.

Oh I'm not a wrestler at all. I met him at NWA Fanfest a few years ago. I like to think that I'm in pretty good shape so I think he thought I was a wrestler. He asked me where I was from and when I said Charlottesville, VA, he asked if I worked a tag match against him in Farmville.

Should've kayfabed it and said yeah.

• Like 1