DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I actually didn't recognize Cowboys Stadium at first because the honking huge scoreboard made it look like they were outside somewhere. They're going to get 100,000 next year, aren't they...

Bz7lDf8IEAAHU-V.jpg

B7Q4Y9CCIAAEfSF.jpg

Be afraid, Florida. Be very afraid.

I feel like Dusty in the first picture is somehow reacting to the shorts KENTA is wearing in the 2nd.

Someone with better Photoshop skills than me needs to combine these.

Last night after Schamberger posted a pic of his Finn Balor painting, and putting together his smile, I really want Finn to bust out the Yankee Rose Diamond Dave....

wallpaper_20080405111622_3582578602.jpg?

• Like 2

b9a9fb8396a623b410894f257623ead4.jpg

If I was an employee or investor, I'd be hoping this is just a terrible picture.  Vince looks fairly sickly in that pic.  If he looks like that day-in, day out, I'm passing him in the hall thinking to myself ".....that guy still largely controls a massive, publicly-traded company."  Then I'm probably feeling a little insecure about the future of the company and my investment/job.

Wonder how heavily involved Vince really is day-to-day and what his health is like?

b9a9fb8396a623b410894f257623ead4.jpg

If I was an employee or investor, I'd be hoping this is just a terrible picture.  Vince looks fairly sickly in that pic.  If he looks like that day-in, day out, I'm passing him in the hall thinking to myself ".....that guy still largely controls a massive, publicly-traded company."  Then I'm probably feeling a little insecure about the future of the company and my investment/job.

Wonder how heavily involved Vince really is day-to-day and what his health is like?

You youngsters! I think most 69 year old guys wish they looked that good.